Cup Tie Season Tickets

I renewed my season ticket online a good few weeks ago and also sent an email to the ticket office asking about how to apply for the cup tie season ticket, i'm yet to recieve a reply. i would have thought that someone wanting to pay for every cup game regardless of attendance would be something the club would be keen to encourage.

Does anyone know if the new swipe card system will support the cup tie season ticket and if so how do we go about signing up.

Guest intercity0wl

I renewed my season ticket online a good few weeks ago and also sent an email to the ticket office asking about how to apply for the cup tie season ticket, i'm yet to recieve a reply. i would have thought that someone wanting to pay for every cup game regardless of attendance would be something the club would be keen to encourage.

Does anyone know if the new swipe card system will support the cup tie season ticket and if so how do we go about signing up.

Sure i heard that there is a form that you fill in with your bank or Credit card details that the club hold on file and debit the money from your chosen funding source to activate the ticket for home cup ties.

Sure i heard that there is a form that you fill in with your bank or Credit card details that the club hold on file and debit the money from your chosen funding source to activate the ticket for home cup ties.

Yes this is how it worked in the past however the form is usually sent with the renewal pack which we didn't get this year and there is no mention of it on the OS season ticket info.