Is there any Wednesday fans on here

Warmsworth: it'swhere I live, just wondered if there are any Wednesday fans from Owlstalk that fancy meeting up in the area.

Scawthorpe:

I go down to scawthorpe club and I go with a lad in a chair and evertime I go in there's quite a few Wednesday fans who go in there just wondered if they post on here.

Warmsworth: it'swhere I live, just wondered if there are any Wednesday fans from Owlstalk that fancy meeting up in the area.

Scawthorpe:

I go down to scawthorpe club and I go with a lad in a chair and evertime I go in there's quite a few Wednesday fans who go in there just wondered if they post on here.

My grandad lived around the corner from scawthorpe club. He used to go and get me the green un when I was little. Rip

[quote name='aeroswfc' date='30 May 2009 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1243705467' post='1920561']

Scawthorpe:

[/quote]