Kathryn @ the ticket office

Be nice of Tracey could take a leaf out of Kathryn's book and ring me back please. She's always on lunch when I ring and never rings back!

Tracey has now called back. She mentioned that I had posted on here so I now need to say that all is well, apparently she didn't get my messages so no problem. I'd better remember to call her back or else I'll be for it. Thanks for getting back to me :cool:

Guest halloweenowl

A pleasure doing business with you today, friendly and easy transaction, under busy conditions. AAAAA

Gorgeous George.

think they r all great n helpful not just kathryn

Guest bouncing owls

QUOTE (KyleSWFC36 @ Jan 14 2009, 11:25 AM) *

Went their yesterday for the Charlton tickets and the lady at the ticket office seemed very bouyont and bubbly, maybe this new era that Strafford has brought in has affected the megastore staff positivily aswell?

ive been going there for years and its the same happy smiling bubbly faces as normal, im talking about the shop staff who now do tickets and everythin else thrown at them and never complain,not the ticket office staff who left cos they didnt want the change, things might have got better for us fans but its the happy smiling bubbly staff there who are coping with all the changes from the new regime, see they workin alot more hours now for the cause, well done staff at hillsborouh keep smiling as u always have, its not the new regime its the good team they have there DEDICATED

QUOTE (Romish Owl @ Jul 4 2009, 05:21 PM) *

Tried to ring the shop about the new shirts on sale today, told I was in a queue, waited for 15 mins to say I was No. 1 in the queue, and flip me the answer phone said they were busy and to ring back later then cut me off WTF.

Rang the main switch to be told that this happens automatically after about 15 mins????????????

So you have no chance of getting through at peak times, but the line still gets the money??????

I then went down to the store, got me shirt and low and behold the phone was ringing continuous BUT NO ONE WOULD ANSWER IT!

What’s the point of having a phone--------------- Come on Lee sort this lot out?

angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

i was in the queue sat for over an hour, i tho the staff did well they were runnin about like mad trying to fill up the rails fast as they did the shirts sold, they looked tired and harrassed but kept smiling, heard one lass say the staff had no dinner and only a quick 10 min break all day and that was after stoppin late the night before to get all the shirts out on display, these staff are dedicated to the cause, think we can forgive they didnt have time to stand by the phones when over 300 in shop queuin to be served.

think they r all great n helpful not just kathryn

Haloween Owl,

I agree shop staff are brill and work their socks off, but how bizarre, you register today, ignore the boardroom and Matchday areas and make 3 posts all defending the shop staff....mmmm :ph34r:

Guest halloweenowl

QUOTE (KyleSWFC36 @ Jan 14 2009, 11:25 AM) *

Went their yesterday for the Charlton tickets and the lady at the ticket office seemed very bouyont and bubbly, maybe this new era that Strafford has brought in has affected the megastore staff positivily aswell?

QUOTE (Romish Owl @ Jul 4 2009, 05:21 PM) *

Tried to ring the shop about the new shirts on sale today, told I was in a queue, waited for 15 mins to say I was No. 1 in the queue, and flip me the answer phone said they were busy and to ring back later then cut me off WTF.

Rang the main switch to be told that this happens automatically after about 15 mins????????????

So you have no chance of getting through at peak times, but the line still gets the money??????

I then went down to the store, got me shirt and low and behold the phone was ringing continuous BUT NO ONE WOULD ANSWER IT!

What’s the point of having a phone--------------- Come on Lee sort this lot out?

angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Haloween Owl,

I agree shop staff are brill and work their socks off, but how bizarre, you register today, ignore the boardroom and Matchday areas and make 3 posts all defending the shop staff....mmmm :ph34r:

been memeber ages actually, im reregistered was big willy before, me email crashed so no i dont work there, just seen em gettin lot of stick from fellow customers and unfairly

been memeber ages actually, im reregistered was big willy before, me email crashed so no i dont work there, just seen em gettin lot of stick from fellow customers and unfairly

So the staff who left did not like the new changes???

what about the ones who left because of that edit Walker???