NEW BOOK ABOUT SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

Moz, spotted it and ammended thanks. It has now been proof read, this was the first cut. The first few pages are mostly setting out the background, so not most enthralling but its just to give you an idea

Arthur, Very hard to get it published and not yet printed (waiting for the ISBN No. to arrive) and yes working at a "celeb" foreword. Very excited at who is being proposed but can't yet say who !

registered with site got the confirmation e mail back tried to log on to read extract keep getting told i'm using incorrect e mail address :blink:

Moz, spotted it and ammended thanks. It has now been proof read, this was the first cut. The first few pages are mostly setting out the background, so not most enthralling but its just to give you an idea

Arthur, Very hard to get it published and not yet printed (waiting for the ISBN No. to arrive) and yes working at a "celeb" foreword. Very excited at who is being proposed but can't yet say who !

Booo you sould like theowlsman!!! :ph34r:

Congrats on getting it published mind you, I shall buy it too no doubt.

I'll buy anything to do with Wednesday, including the Official SWFC Guide To Bondage, but don't let that disappoint you.

If it's a quarter as good as A Quarter Of Wednesday by Dan Gordon, i'm all over that poo poo.

Guest carlg

uncle dave? ;-)

congrats - sounds a cracking read - shall subtly hint to my wife that it will make a perfect birthday present for me in august!

Guest jessicaowl

Hi John, so glad youve recovered from the breakdown and have started writing again. I hope you dont think commenting on here is a breach of the restraining order. You know how much I enjoyed your previous book. Is this another football story like "David Pleat...what a tw@t!" or is it like your auto biographical "How to get ladies to wipe your bottom". I thought I saw you a couple of weks ago, in Tesco, but after what happened I was a bit too embarresed to come up and speak to you. You really are looking well though (if it was you) looks like someones been spending time in the gymnasium! I didnt like your shirt much though, pink really doesnt you. Well it looks like you are moving on with your life, and good luck to you, I hope things work out for you. it could have been so different though, if only you could have overcome your phobia Im sure we could have worked things out. I still have one or two things you left at my flat, do you want me to post them on, I dont suppose you would want to collect them. Obviously I dont have need for a tail enlarger. Would you send me a signed copy please...just so I can remember you, how you were before the accident.

Hi John, so glad youve recovered from the breakdown and have started writing again. I hope you dont think commenting on here is a breach of the restraining order. You know how much I enjoyed your previous book. Is this another football story like "David Pleat...what a tw@t!" or is it like your auto biographical "How to get ladies to wipe your bottom". I thought I saw you a couple of weks ago, in Tesco, but after what happened I was a bit too embarresed to come up and speak to you. You really are looking well though (if it was you) looks like someones been spending time in the gymnasium! I didnt like your shirt much though, pink really doesnt you. Well it looks like you are moving on with your life, and good luck to you, I hope things work out for you. it could have been so different though, if only you could have overcome your phobia Im sure we could have worked things out. I still have one or two things you left at my flat, do you want me to post them on, I dont suppose you would want to collect them. Obviously I dont have need for a tail enlarger. Would you send me a signed copy please...just so I can remember you, how you were before the accident.

Hi Jess.

Yes its just like "David Pleat- you stupid tw*t"

Thanks for your lovely comments. Needless to say there is a whole chapter devoted to you and your bizarre sexual practices with antelopes. Ah, happy days !!

PS You still haven't told me if dinner is late on Sunday !!!!

PPS post me the tail enlarger please !

Edited by wakefieldowl

!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

what the f*ck just happened?

My eyes!

Post of the millennium?

John you naughty boy, you promised you would never mention the incident with the antelope. Anyway I think I made it quite clear to you at the time that it didnt belong to me, it was a friends. It was supposed to be in the garden, I didnt realise the door was open, and how was I to know it was so keen on brie? Ive done as you asked and posted the tail enlarger. Just hope your new girlfriend doesnt open it, she will be in for a shock! Well I suppose she will already had a shock wont she "diddie". What about the gimp mask and butt plugs? Shall I post them too? And then theres the photos arent there John? What would your lovely girlfreind make of them eh???

Bugger forgot to swap avatars..........thats not funny now, and Im not going to be able to keep it going. Oh well dinners at 5 wakefield but we will have been in the pub for three hours by thenm so serves you right for being late.............David pleat though!!!

Any chance of getting hold of a copy to read for my flight over to Oz on the 2nd June ?

PS I love Antelope, especially wi chips, peas and a hint of English mustard

PPS. .. and a f*cking great piece of death by chocolate for puddin :) .