Season Tickets For Exiled Owls - An idea?

Dear 'exiles' - just posted the note below on the Boardroom forum. Would be interested to know whether you see merit in this idea. It may take some effort to administer, but at least gives us long distance travellers the opportunity to contribute to the season ticket target

Appreciate your views - if there is a groundswell of support I will formally propose to the club

Regards

Lee -

An idea to help with financial planning and which will also allow 'exiled' Owls to contribute to purchasing ST whilst recognising that it is improbable for them to get to most games.

Cards on the table - I live in norwich and am a season ticket holder at Norwich City. They have use a scheme whereby ST holders can, on a game by game basis, offer their tickets back to the club who then make their seats availlable to the general public as per a normal matchday sale. The club 'credits' the ST holder with the average price for each game and this credit can be used either towards the renewal of the next ST or towards the costs for other tickets (eg Cup matches). A win-win for both the club and the ST holder.

I wouldn't support this scheme for local ST holders as they have the advantage of being able to make arrangements to re-cycle their tickets if they are unable to attend - but for us 'exiles' it would be a great opportunity to contribute practically towards the 16.5k goal

I would certainly consider swapping my NCFC for a SWFC ST on this basis (1st Div old 3rd Div football at Carrow Road is not an attractiuve thought!)

Regards

Guest MVFC_SWFC

i'd love an international season ticket, that allows people from overseas to book in for one or two games a season (maybe at a slight discount), includes access to wednesday world and if you spend over X amount of money in the online shop postage is free.

at the end of the day i reckon this would earn the club a little bit extra without having to do a lot of work

i'd love an international season ticket, that allows people from overseas to book in for one or two games a season (maybe at a slight discount), includes access to wednesday world and if you spend over X amount of money in the online shop postage is free.

at the end of the day i reckon this would earn the club a little bit extra without having to do a lot of work

you could even have time share season tickets where anyone can pick a number of dates they can make. When the whole ticket is sold the specific dated tickets are sent out to each individual buyer. Obviously you don't know what opponents you'll get to see but at least you can buy in to however many games you want.