Cadiff last game of the season

Has this slipped under the radar as I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

Adults £10

Concessions £5

Another sell out for the last game of the season?

Link

It's in the matchday section somewhere mate. Not sure if it will be a sellout since there is going to be nothing on the line for us at that point, and Cardiff are only being given 3.5k. If Cardiff were given 6k there would have been a chance since the game could mean alot to them in terms of whether they make the playoffs or not.

Wonder what the chances are of cardiff fans ending up dotted around the home areas though, and obviously if that happens trouble will obviously follow..

Guest intercity0wl

It's in the matchday section somewhere mate. Not sure if it will be a sellout since there is going to be nothing on the line for us at that point, and Cardiff are only being given 3.5k. If Cardiff were given 6k there would have been a chance since the game could mean alot to them in terms of whether they make the playoffs or not.

Wonder what the chances are of cardiff fans ending up dotted around the home areas though, and obviously if that happens trouble will obviously follow..

Only if they are on the club database, or offering a few sheep to home fans for there tickets.

Sweet, this makes it a bit easier for me!

Tickets priced £10 for adults and £5 for children will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders and Members from Monday 6 April and on general sale from Tuesday 14 April.

Saw this today as I'm looking to book for me and two mates wanting to go to the game!

Saves me the hassle of phoning up and asking if they'll take photocopies of Student ID's as I'm on the Island till Saturday before the game and doubt I can get to the ticket office before the game!

Thank you Wednesday!

Now, to ask the Everton & Liverpool fans where they want to sit :biggrin:

Edited by Gerinako