bristol city tickets

just bought 4 over internet im so flippingexcited another mad wednesday outing. who else is going?

Buying mine Thursday morning. :blush: - as im only a member. (Hoping theres some left)

Went to Bristol City away last year. You'll see alot of sheep and hills on the journey, lol

Its was a nice day out, barr the result...We lost 2-1 Adebola and Lee Bullen scored

Guest Mat-The-Owl

Im going just got my 5 tickets, cant wait!!!

Buying mine Thursday morning. :blush: - as im only a member. (Hoping theres some left)

Went to Bristol City away last year. You'll see alot of sheep and hills on the journey, lol

Its was a nice day out, barr the result...We lost 2-1 Adebola and Lee Bullen scored

Unfortunately theres not a chance they'll still be on sale on Thursday, when i got mine, when i rang up they said theres hardly any left!!

Thats why you have to get a season ticket!!!

it were nice day too i were stood next to the city fans and remember the bullen goal.pure class

Guest Mat-The-Owl

yeah like the idea of the inflatables. get loads and go mental. read somewhere that someone wants everyone dressed up and invade the pitch at the end in fancy dress. probs some scallys idea so you'll know who it is when he is the only one on pitch hahaha

:biggrin: yh

I like the inflatables idea, happens every year!! just get absolute loads of them!!

but about fancy dress, 4 hour coach journey doesnt really appeal in a fancy dressIll just take one of those sambrera hats and then ill jus chuck it bout in match!!!

cant wait!!

Im going just got my 5 tickets, cant wait!!!

Unfortunately theres not a chance they'll still be on sale on Thursday, when i got mine, when i rang up they said theres hardly any left!!

Thats why you have to get a season ticket!!!

:biggrin:

Picked up 6 tickets with my members card this morning.

Was charged £18 instead of £20 for the coach, on all 6 tickets...BARGAIN, lol