German Owls

Guest German Owl

Any german owls here? :rolleyes:

greetings from Hessen(germany)

Not actually in Germany,

But why not join my Group ' SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY' on Wer-Kennt-Wen.de

I have over 25 members already, most are from the Hanau Area.

MFG

rob

Exiled Owl in Kerpen (home of Michael (the cheat) Schumacher) nr Cologne. cool.gif

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im a newbie ..............im glad to being with us......

Guest frankfurtowl

hey hey gruß aus Sachsen :) da gibts ja doch jemand in Deutschland der sich für die Owls interessiert.

Vote for the Owls

hey sachse!

na sowas! dachte immer, ich waere die einzige, die so bekloppt sein kann. Ich bin aus Wiesbaden und wohne seit einem Jahr in Sheffield. Grossartig hier. Komm mal vorbei! Das ist mein erster Beitrag hier, keine Ahnung, wie das alles funktioniert, lass mich wissen, ob Du meine Antwort gesehen hast (war ja schon ne Weile her!)

Guest depeched

I'm in Switzerland right next to the German border and in the german speaking part, does that count? Not seen any other owls in CH yet.

Anywhere near Waldshut on the Swiss/German border?

Waldshut was very nice when I was last there.

On a different tack: Our lass used to live in Frankfurt and speaks fluent german with a Biggleswade/Frankfurter accent.

Mind you, my friend Jeremy (Anglo-German parentage) who lives in Sheffield ( he used to live in Hitchin) can speak german with a swiss accent.

Phwooooor! Those german 'regional' accents.

:-)

Guest Big Guns

not in germany me sen just wondered unless your in the forces wot the fo0ok you doing in germany why didnt you go and live were its warm like spain or summat.

not in germany me sen just wondered unless your in the forces wot the fo0ok you doing in germany why didnt you go and live were its warm like spain or summat.

Not in the forces mate, met my German wife when I was living in London and moved over here when our oldest son was born - 17 years ago on Thursday!!!

He´s not much of a football fan, but when asked he tells everyone that he´s an Owl.

Don´t get home much these days, I´m lucky if I get to Hillsboro once a season.

Guest Big Guns

Not in the forces mate, met my German wife when I was living in London and moved over here when our oldest son was born - 17 years ago on Thursday!!!

He´s not much of a football fan, but when asked he tells everyone that he´s an Owl.

Don´t get home much these days, I´m lucky if I get to Hillsboro once a season.

nice one keep wednesday alive in germany big job 4 you keeping the blue flag flying in germany lol

Anywhere near Waldshut on the Swiss/German border?

I included a cunning clue in my username as to my current location, certainly not a million miles from Waldshut, about an hour and a half on me push bike.

My son's growing up bilingual, speaking Swiss

German and Barnsley. He could sing 'stand up if you hate the bl***s' at the age of two :-)

Waldshut was very nice when I was last there.

On a different tack: Our lass used to live in Frankfurt and speaks fluent german with a Biggleswade/Frankfurter accent.

Mind you, my friend Jeremy (Anglo-German parentage) who lives in Sheffield ( he used to live in Hitchin) can speak german with a swiss accent.

Phwooooor! Those german 'regional' accents.

:-)

Used to live in Hameln (Weser) couldn't get any Owls interest going - mind you we were dire back then!!!

I went to Hannover 96 a few times to games

Went back to Hameln 1989-1992 they thought I was crazy supporting SWFC and then hey ho we win a cup and get back in top flight. Funny how things work out innit?