Tour Of Hillsborough

Guest jimmyowl77

Can you book a tour of the ground still? Ive been trying to find out so I can book one for my nephew but there doesn't seem to be owt on the OS?

I received an email the other day saying the club have introduced the tours and cost £5.00, bargain!!

I've been on two before but plan to go again, especially for that price.

Well done SWFC

Guest intercity0wl

Did the tour today and can honestly say it was worth every penny of the five quid. Paul the tour guide made it a most enjoyable and informative two hours. Could not get over how small the gaffers office was and the view from the directors box was superb. Also there were alot of people being shown views from ticket office staff of seats they could purchase season tickets for, and being my nosey self asked two of the people being shown round why they wanted to see the view and both stated they were getting a season ticket for the first time. Also the thicket office was quite busy both before and after we finshed the tour with peeps getting S/T, 16.500 to shift you just never know we might just. And if we are going to sign players like Purse for the new campaign, play offs might also be a possibility.