FBC Saronno 1910 - U15 team in Sheffield ( 30-4/4-5)

Guest Fbc Saronno 1910

Guest Fbc Saronno 1910

from April 30 to May 4 was due to friendship between our teams, our youth team (U15) will have the opportunity to make a stage for 3 days in Sheffield.

Thanks Sean McAuley and all the Academy staff for the opportunity you give to us.

Thanks Irma Kennedy member of wednesday for help that we are giving

I enclose a picture of the boys that will be in England, photo taken yesterday at the meeting with parents, players and coaches

allievi_stage.JPG

post-10654-1238594894_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fbc Saronno 1910

from April 30 to May 4 was due to friendship between our teams, our youth team (U15) will have the opportunity to make a stage for 3 days in Sheffield.

Thanks Sean McAuley and all the Academy staff for the opportunity you give to us.

Thanks **** ******* member of wednesday for help that we are giving

I enclose a picture of the boys that will be in England, photo taken yesterday at the meeting with parents, players and coaches

Looking forward to seeing you all over here in Sheffield - and even more so when I visit Italy in May for the tournament!

Guest Fbc Saronno 1910

Posted Image

Saronno Scarfs and " the Owls"

we'll arrive thuersday .. up to owls

Guest Fbc Saronno 1910

Posted Image

( today national italian newspaper )

we're looking forward to meet you all

we'll arrive today at 22.00 in Sheffield ( Garrison Hotel , Penistone ) in case if you want , you can meet the team ... ( my name Luigi )

tomorrow we'll stay all day on training ground ... for trainnig and match

saturday we'll stay on the training ground as 14.00 ( in afternoon we will visit city center )

sunday .. on the Hillsborough all togheter

UP TO OWLS

Guest Trofim

Fantastic. Hope you all have a good stay and get to see a Wednesday win.

Just for the record, my missus and I were staying at the Garrison Hotel on the night of May 1st. We were preparing for sleep, when we became aware that there were loads of loud young Italian voices coming from somewhere, and the sound of people running up and down the balcony above. On closer examination it became evident that these emanated from a number of young men in blue football shirts on the floor above. They made such a row, that we had to ask for another room so we could get some sleep. Good luck Saronno! We are surprised that you can play football if you regularly put away the amount of croissants you put away in your stomachi on Saturday morning!

Guest Fbc Saronno 1910

Just for the record, .............................on Saturday morning!

We just returned to Italy. sorry for the trouble we have given, but remember that we were all 14 years, I hope you excuse us. for "cornetti" you are right, but the game had us in the afternoon ... there was the time to digest

Guest Fbc Saronno 1910

no matter, the important thing is the friendship that was born ....

p.s ... we have lost

UP TO OWLS

Guest Trofim

We just returned to Italy. sorry for the trouble we have given, but remember that we were all 14 years, I hope you excuse us. for "cornetti" you are right, but the game had us in the afternoon ... there was the time to digest

Thanks for your response BFC Saronno! I'm kicking myself now - I should have got all your autographs - in 10 years time you'll all be famous and I would have made a good investment in memorabilia!