MACULEY ON THE MOVE..............2 MORROW

Guest QUEENSKEEPER

Guest QUEENSKEEPER

Just picked up on facebook thread that Sean Macauley is actually on the move tomorrow. U15 squad informed today.

Anyone any inside info?

Just picked up on facebook thread that Sean Macauley is actually on the move tomorrow. U15 squad informed today.

Anyone any inside info?

If this is an April Fool joke, 10 out of 10 for effort, especially with the other thread you started about this a week ago "laying the ground work". 1/10 for the actual joke though.

heard he will be manager of chezzie when they are taken over

A little bird told me, he might be flying a little further from the nest.

I would be very sad if it were true, but would wish him all the best, he has been a great asset to the club.

Guest Walkley_Owl

Just been told it's almost nailed on that Sean Mac is on his way, maybe not this week but in the not too distant future.

Reasons to be explained at a later date when I won't get anyone in trouble

Guest union owl

Just been told it's almost nailed on that Sean Mac is on his way, maybe not this week but in the not too distant future.

allen has won again , it is a disaster for wednesday to lose him and chesterfields gain, and before we have any stupid comments think of the players he has developed for us a club with no money if he had not develop the youth of our club where would we be .

not to knock mcauley, who seems a good guy, but which players can he be said to more responsible for than mark smith was?or other academy coaches working with the lower age groups? or even sturrock who personally promoted the likes of beevers to be playing with older age groups and picked beevers for the reserves at the age of 15?

yes, mcauley would be a loss but if he has been offered the chesterfield job he would be daft to turn it down. and with us doing reasonably well now and making progress on and off the pitch, i would like to think that we would be an attractive employer to other good youth coaches. so he should be replacable.

Hmmmm

Anything to do with recent arrivals at the club?

Of course at that level it is not about results, however since Dungworth came on board we have picked up and are in fact unbeaten. The job of the academy ultimately is to produce future first team players but it cannot do players confidence much good when they are getting beat week in week out. Maybe Dungworth has added some mental toughness and as long as that doesn't stifle a players natural talent, it can help prepare them for senior football.