Lee Bullen Picture

Guest walldanzig

Guest walldanzig

Does anyone know if you can buy that picture of Bullen after the play off final. The one by Steve Ellis or if he has a website he can be contacted on

Does anyone know if you can buy that picture of Bullen after the play off final. The one by Steve Ellis or if he has a website he can be contacted on

Someone very dear to me bought the picture and got Lee to sign it.

The 'photo was aquired from Steve Ellis, I'll try and find out how to get in touch with him.

Guest walldanzig

Someone very dear to me bought the picture and got Lee to sign it.

The 'photo was aquired from Steve Ellis, I'll try and find out how to get in touch with him.

That would be appreciated I think it is one of the greatest pictures of the spirit of that day I have seen

Guest bigbo

We bought some pictures from him a few years ago to auction off.....

Large blown up photo's from 1991 - I'm sure he charged us about £70 each unframed....

dont think thats bad, let me know if you find out please

Guest walldanzig

Does anyone know how much this is please?

Here goes then. I got the Lee Bullen picture from Mr Ellis(thanks) I contacted Falkirk and got the great man to sign it and send it back(thanks Falkirk). What I am now thinking of doing is sticking it on ebay and giving the proceeds to the sheffield Childrens hospital would anyone be interested

Here goes then. I got the Lee Bullen picture from Mr Ellis(thanks) I contacted Falkirk and got the great man to sign it and send it back(thanks Falkirk). What I am now thinking of doing is sticking it on ebay and giving the proceeds to the sheffield Childrens hospital would anyone be interested

I certainly would :biggrin:

Guest fanlin

Let Your Mind Wonder

Until recently daydreaming was generally considered either a waste of time or a symptom of neurotic

tendencies, wow power leveling,and habitual daydreaming was regarded as evidence of maladjustment or an escape from

life’s realities and responsibilities. It was believed that habitual daydreaming would eventually

distance people from society and reduce their effectiveness in coping with real problems. At its

best, daydreaming was considered a compensatory substitute for the real things in life.

As with anything carried to excess, daydreaming can be harmful. There are always those who would

substitute fantasy lives for the rewards of real activity. But such extremes are relatively rare,

and there is a growing body of evidence to support the fact that most people suffer from a lack of

daydreaming rather than an excess of it. We are now beginning to learn how valuable it really is

and that when individuals are completely prevented from daydreaming, their emotional balance can be

disturbed. Not only are they less able to deal with the pressures of day-to-day existence, but also

their self-control and self-direction become endangered.

Recent research indicates that daydreaming is part of daily life and that a certain amount each day

is essential for maintaining equilibrium. Daydreaming, science has discovered, is an effective

relaxation technique. But its beneficial effects go beyond this. Experiments show that daydreaming

significantly contributes to intellectual growth, powers of concentration, and the ability to

interact and communicate with others.

World of warcraft Power Leveling,“I’d make more mistakes next time without worry too much,” she said. “I’d relax. I would limber up. I would take fewer things seriously. I would take more rivers. I would eat more ice cream and less beans. I would perhaps have more actual troubles, but I’d have fewer imaginary ones

You see, I’m one of those people who live sensibly and sanely hour after hour, day after day. Oh, if I had to do it over again, I’d have more of them. In fact, I’d try to have nothing else. If I had to do it over again, I would travel happier than I have.”“If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall. I would go to more dances. I would ride more house and I would pick more daisies.”

However mean your life is,meet it and live it ;do not shun it and call it hard names.It is not so bad as you are.It looks poorest when you are richest.The fault-finder will find faults in paradise.Love your life,poor as it is.You may perhaps have some pleasant,wow gold,thrilling,glorious hourss,even in a poor-house.The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man’s abode;the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there,and have as cheering thoughts,as in a palace.The town’s poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any.May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving.Most think that they are above being supported by the town;

World of warcraft gold but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means.which should be more disreputable.Cultivate poverty like a garden herb,like sage.Do not trouble yourself much to get new things,whether clothes or friends,Turn the old,return to them.Things do not change;we change.Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.

Every day,every hour,and every minute is special;