How about a SWFC memory stick/dongle?

Like the Dingle dongle

pre loaded with classic matches

can be used as a memory stick

can be used to listen to commentary of matches from RS (instead of WW)

can be used to watch match highlights (instead of WW)

all for a monthly fee (£5-10?)

Like the Dingle dongle

pre loaded with classic matches

can be used as a memory stick

can be used to listen to commentary of matches from RS (instead of WW)

can be used to watch match highlights (instead of WW)

all for a monthly fee (£5-10?)

I don't think there would be enough demand to be honest. I mean, if people want to pay to listen to a match online, they will do it via WW. If they want to do the same with match highlights then they will also use WW. The only real thing the idea would have going for it would be that it was pre-loaded with classic matches, but why would someone pay a monthly fee for that? All in all it sounds like a normal dongle/memory stick.

I don't think there would be enough demand to be honest. I mean, if people want to pay to listen to a match online, they will do it via WW. If they want to do the same with match highlights then they will also use WW. The only real thing the idea would have going for it would be that it was pre-loaded with classic matches, but why would someone pay a monthly fee for that? All in all it sounds like a normal dongle/memory stick.

Have you tried WW? I have and it's poo but I have to use it or not listen to commentary of matches, also only way I can listen is on a desktop computer, a dongle would make it a more mobile option (hopefully)