Season Tickets

Guest Mat-The-Owl

Guest Mat-The-Owl

LS just said in his post they'll be released soon so what do people on here think the prices are going to be!!

My guess is....

Kop-adults-200£ under16's and OAP-150£ under 12's-100£

South stand-adults-250£ under16's and OAP-190£ under 12's-140£

North Stand-adults-220£ under 16's and OAP-17-£ under 12's-115£

Anyone know if they'll sell ST for west stand upper cause i'd love to get a season ticket there? Its a great view

LS just said in his post they'll be released soon so what do people on here think the prices are going to be!!

My guess is....

Kop-adults-200£ under16's and OAP-150£ under 12's-100£

South stand-adults-250£ under16's and OAP-190£ under 12's-140£

North Stand-adults-220£ under 16's and OAP-17-£ under 12's-115£

Anyone know if they'll sell ST for west stand upper cause i'd love to get a season ticket there? Its a great view

I wouldn't think so pal no, they'd have to move them all for away fans anytime a big club came to town. I think you are being a tad optimistic on your predictions mind, can't see them being that low tbh.

Guest Mat-The-Owl

I wouldn't think so pal no, they'd have to move them all for away fans anytime a big club came to town. I think you are being a tad optimistic on your predictions mind, can't see them being that low tbh.

Surely we could have lower then cus only team that has any on lower and upper are blunts and who cares what they think about it **** em

I agree would be nice but no chance

My north stand ST this season was £446.

I would be happy if say £100 was knocked off that price

heres hoping