Steel City Blues.

I'd do almost anything for Wednesday to get permission to rip out the seats on the Kop.

I'm glad I was fortunate enough to experience it standing and it's a great shame that a lot of fans haven't.

Give me a full, standing Kop with a crap view over anything that's on offer at any ground these days.

Edited by swfc93

I'd do almost anything for Wednesday to get permission to rip out the seats on the Kop.

I'm glad I was fortunate enough to experience it standing and it's a great shame that a lot of fans haven't.

Give me a full, standing Kop with a crap view over anything that's on offer at any ground these days.

I'd give my right arm

Joe Elliott the lead singer is a blunt , and a sunday pub player

Rick Savage the bass payer is an Owl and played for Sheffield boys..................he was actually offered terms at bumhole lane but declined as the band were just starting to take off.

It was great to see a bunch of Sheffield lads make it big...................i remember one of the founder members of the band guitarist Pete Willis was at the EITB on Petre street in 1978 when i was there..............................he was flogging the bands first EP (ask your dads) for 50p a time.

I bought a copy and was impressed with how professional it sounded so lent it to a mate.......................needless to say i never got it back and it would now fetch a pretty penny as a collecters item , especially in the US.

I remember hearing about Rick Allens accident for the first time on the car radio as we were driving over the woodhead pass on new years day on the way to watch Wednesday beat Man Utd at old trafford.

Any fan under the age of 30 feel free to read that last sentence and dream.