Steel City Blues.

The footage at the end with the old kop gave me the shivers, absolute f00king gold, i'm so proud to be an owl when i see stuff like that.

:biggrin:

I love (not in a gay way) the shot at the end of the lad dancing with his mates in his faded denims and white vest.

Also the slo mo image of Mel running towards the Kop after the penalty is flippingfantastic.

:biggrin:

I love (not in a gay way) the shot at the end of the lad dancing with his mates in his faded denims and white vest.

Also the slo mo image of Mel running towards the Kop after the penalty is flippingfantastic.

I love that as well. (In a gay way)

Guest johnowls

The footage at the end with the old kop gave me the shivers, absolute f00king gold, i'm so proud to be an owl when i see stuff like that.

Me too,I think i sometimes forget just how huge the kop was.

Absolutely brilliant thread thanks for sharing Optimusowl.

I will show my lad this when he comes in from school he will love it

Guest johnowls

The lead singer is an Owl...The guitarist is a Blunt.

I remember them at Don Valley they wore the shirts.

Oh yes,Am i right in thinking i saw an article in the star when they had there picture with both clubs badges on.

Guest johnowls

Boo... quoting me before i completed my edit...Its the other way round the guitarist is the Owl. :biggrin:

:biggrin: Im off to find my pyromania and hysteria albums :biggrin:

when this documentary was made (1984) was16 years after my first match & 10 years after I started going regularly home & away the years from 70-79 were albsolute poo so next time you see some fat old git getting upset/exited at a match just remember what they might have been through and what it means to be a wennesdayite.

Excellent Albums. :Dark sunglasses:

When the drummer lost his arm, I remember reading that they had rigged up a special drum kit for him, where he used his legs more as compensation.

Years later, when he beat up his missus, I wondered if someone had rigged up a device to help him with that activity also?

Perhaps one of those boxing gloves that pop out?

Just the way my mind works i'm afraid…

PS I always though they were poo poo.