Steel City Blues.

IMMENSE!

what is this from?

Steel City Blues is a forgotten 1984 documentary charting the promotion of Sheffield Wednesday FC to the top flight of English football, the old Canon First Division, and the struggles of the people of Sheffield as they adapt to new industries after the demise of the once dominant steel industry in the city.

Guest barrowowl

Steel City Blues is a forgotten 1984 documentary charting the promotion of Sheffield Wednesday FC to the top flight of English football, the old Canon First Division, and the struggles of the people of Sheffield as they adapt to new industries after the demise of the once dominant steel industry in the city.

OH WEDNESDAY WE LOVE YOU!

Says it all really

Just tremendous.

WE LOVE YOU WEDNESDAY WE DO! Want to show this the old man - it's sure to get him in fits of tears and laughter. Tht feeling between fans and club has never gone away - might have been challenged - but never wained. We can play our part again now.

Guest John Quays

Much appreciated guys - brought a tear to my eye especially the closing scenes of the kop- I was living away in 84 so never saw that, and a good sound track too. Also reminded me what a wednesdayite Bert McGee was he was a hardnosed tough business man but owls through and through.