Student Tickets

Just Picked up 4 tickets for the game vs wolves tommorrow at the university box office, I asked the lady behind the counter if student tickets were selling well and she said they were almost sold out. Was just wondering if anyone on here would be able to make an educated guess as to how many student tickets get allocated for each game? and what your views are on having a couple of hundred potential non wednesday fans there just to see the game, are you happy that its bums on seats?

P.S wasn't sure if this was the correct section or not

Guest intercity0wl

Just Picked up 4 tickets for the game vs wolves tommorrow at the university box office, I asked the lady behind the counter if student tickets were selling well and she said they were almost sold out. Was just wondering if anyone on here would be able to make an educated guess as to how many student tickets get allocated for each game? and what your views are on having a couple of hundred potential non wednesday fans there just to see the game, are you happy that its bums on seats?

P.S wasn't sure if this was the correct section or not

I ain't got a problem with it, they might be non owls fans but they have paid for (even if very cheaply) there tickets. so must be football fans at least.