Give the fans their MONEY BACK!!!

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

How about the club sorry the player's dip into there pockets and refund EVERY SINGLE FAN who went to Reading today to watch that shambles?

These players are an absolute joke and give the same poo every week and then just go out, shopping, drinking and spend there wages that they have clearly not earned.

GET YOUR HANDS IN YOUR POCKETS AND GIVE IT BACK!!!!

Do the decent thing.

BTW maybe a group statment in the way of a flipping apology might not go a miss either.

Agreed. just got back. Read my just leaving reading post Lee Strafford. Do the decent thing and refund all us die hard fans who made the journey our money back.

Players should be docked their wages, they are not fit to wear a shirt. I will not be wasting anmore ofmy money Lee

Win loose or draw i knew prior to the game what it would cost for me and my son to go today. I would never expect a refund reguardless of the effort or quality on show.

Thats football for you, just take it on the chin it's not first time and it won't be the last.

It's the Wednesday way, one big flipping roller coaster.

Win loose or draw i knew prior to the game what it would cost for me and my son to go today. I would never expect a refund reguardless of the effort or quality on show.

Thats football for you, just take it on the chin it's not first time and it won't be the last.

It's the Wednesday way, one big flipping roller coaster.

what a load of b*llock's

what a load of b*llock's

What the, so we play garbage, loose a football match so your taking your ball home and spitting your dummy out, and you want your money back.

I went today knowing full well it was going to cost me money, i chose to go so did you thats the chance you take.

Do you think the Reading fans should have to pay extra, after all they played alright and won 5-0 :ph34r:

I been to many of the hidings Wednesday have had in the past 20 odd years and not once have i demanded a refund.

Would be nice if i could get my money back on some of the horses i have backed over the years that ran badly :laugh:

Edited by Andy_Owl76

What the, so we play garbage, loose a football match so your taking your ball home and spitting your dummy out, and you want your money back.

I went today knowing full well it was going to cost me money, i chose to go so did you thats the chance you take.

Do you think the Reading fans should have to pay extra, after all they played alright and won 5-0 :ph34r:

I been to many of the hidings Wednesday have had in the past 20 odd years and not once have i demanded a refund.

Would be nice if i could get my money back on some of the horses i have backed over the years that ran badly :laugh:

give me some of your pills lol

As I've put on another thread before seeing this one:

It should be the PLAYERS who refund us, rather than the CLUB. The club didn't ask the players to play like Elgin City, and it's those poor sods that have to process the transactions for their pay so I wouldn't punish them more.

Tickets for 6 of us £100

Fuel £60 ish

Food £40

Prog and drinks £10

Cost me over £200 to watch that today.

Good job i have tickets for the 3 away games coming up and a ST or I may be tempted to say F*** it.

What a shower of poo . I have been accused of being a happy clapper by a certain knob on here but i aint happy tonight.

A large proportion of these players are not fit to play for SWFC.

Now gonna have a beer and try and chill!

Guest Sheff Owl

I dread to think how much some people have spent today on watching that poo .

It all add's up and then ST's are expected to follow as well....NO CHANCE!

People are not having it anymore, it's a shame really.

These player's have spoilt it for a lot of people.