Can Anyone On The Board Fund Loan Signings?

Guest totemowl

Will loan players put things right?

I thought we'd got 3 loan players in our first XI today. Did they do any good?

Will our next loan signing be somehow much better? Or will it be more of the same.

Presumably those on the board are the ones waiting to get some financial return from when investment happens. If they were really, truly Wednesday fans they would accept a penny per share and allow those waiting to come in and invest new money right now...but you know what...it won't happen....money always comes first well above football loyalties...is my belief..

Edited by Freshfish

Guest Bellsview

I was thinking about this as I was driving my daughter to my parents after the game.

What is the position re Wednesdayite, who were prepared to put up money in the past for a loan signing, or somebody like Dennis Hobson, who at one point (I think) was prepared to put up £250,000 for a seat on the board.

We could do with a cash injection like that just now, because the wasters we have aren't going to keep this club in the CCC.

Guest Sheff Owl

The current loan players we have are poor to say the least...

We need a spark.

We got Songo' Slusarski at the right time...

We got Kavanagh and Michael Johnson at the right time...

Now....

For me LS needs to make this a priority, we do need 2 or 3 players in, and they have to be players who can make a difference. So we break the budget? We can deal with that later, in the grand scheme of things its nothing compared to what relegation will cost us.

Surely between them the board members can fund 2 or 3 loan signings before it is too late . Or we are in for a massive drop in funding next season in division 1. Season ticket sales down by 50%? Crowds down at least a third etc etc. Time for someone to put their hands in their pockets QUICK.

no not unless they throw there houses into the mix :dry:

For me LS needs to make this a priority, we do need 2 or 3 players in, and they have to be players who can make a difference. So we break the budget? We can deal with that later, in the grand scheme of things its nothing compared to what relegation will cost us.

What will relegation cost us exactly?

If and it is still an if,we do go down we will possibly be one of the strongest teams in the league,the success on the pitch would then bring the crowds in as it always does.

Break the budget and worry about it later? GET REAL.

Hmmmmmmmm Dennis hobson,not so in ya face now there's a proper man at the helm eh !

Ya don't actually believe he offered the money without strings do ya ?

Ya don't honestly believe his Jersey consortia was as "cash" rich as he was suggesting do ya ?

Not a word from him or the bloody awful Joe Ashton for months now,wonder why ?