Fantastic Deal.....

Guest Ripley Owl

They must be desperate!

A discount offer would be nice but, I don't think we should be giving shirts away. It would work out badly for both us and SCH.

Totally agree , it would be a bad deal financially for the club !

It is a good deal but you get nowt for nowt, the shirt is labelled the 09/10 shirt and I wonder if they are due to be changing this shirt in the summer so they are maybe currently in the twiglight last 6 months of the shirts life where no one will buy one because it's being changed in the summer.

Just a thought like.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

They would have to get Wednesday Player sorted out first......

As soon as the ball was in the opposition six yard box the whole thing cut out everytime.

......searching.........

I'd Imagine Blackpool would need to offer a lot more than a free Tangerines shirt to coax people into buying 'Blackpool World' with those 2 jokers commentating!

It's a good idea but surely Doncaster must be desperate to offer this deal to supporters, our links with the SCH might be a stumbling block to offer a similar deal.

CAN'T flipping WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON'S AWAY KIT THOUGH! :ph34r: thought i'd throw it out there.

Makes good sense to me. The club getting more people on Player gives them a chance of future income (when you sign up to player you realise it is pretty good and a bit of a bargain at a few quid a month, so renew). Also more traffic on the website has lots of positives associated with it.

You buy a shirt it might do you for a couple of years. Plus I guess the shirts are pretty cheap to get in...

So they have a load of shirts that they can't shift then?

Took nine posts before the penny dropped :laugh:

Aren't they changing their sponsor at the end of this season too? I'm sure they were practically begging for a new on the other day. New sponsor, new shirt, so desperate to shift what is left...