Ticket Announcement

Guest Deleted member

I've been banging the inclusion drum all season mate in the face of some pretty distasteful remarks from people.

But this is a time for togetherness and to prove that we really are All Wednesday

Edited by Deleted member

I've been banging the inclusion drum all season mate in the face of some pretty distasteful remarks from people.

But this is a time for togetherness and to prove that we really are All Wednesday

Cheers mate.

Couldn't agree more!

Hi Nigel,

I think paranoia is a tad over the top. But you're right, I am passionate about this subject. In fact I care passionately about inclusion in all walks of life. Football is no exception.

As I'm sure you know, I genuinely despise the arrogance of some on here who for some reason believe themselves to be better than others. Football for me should be about inclusion and about us all sharing the experience regardless of our background or personal circumstances.

As a little anecdote to this some years ago I was in a pub in Whitby on my own watching an England game. A guy walked in who seemed to me to be homeless. I watched him count out penny after penny until he had enough on the bar to buy a pint. Having bought the pint he took his first sip. The look on his face was priceless. He was having a pint and watching the game. He looked like he'd just won the lottery. So I invited him to sit at my table. We didn't talk about ourselves, we just talked about the game. Two blokes of different circumstances talking football and enjoying that shared experience.

Another example is the moment Wednesday score and you turn round to hug a complete stranger. It doesn't matter who they are, where they're from or whether they're a millionaire or stoney broke. At that moment we're all the same. We're all Wednesday. Caught up in that moment. No one asks how many games they've been too or how many TPP they've got before the celebrate with someone. So why should it matter now?

Hey if this was a joke then you got me. But I can't help thinking those that started this are now back tracking. Once a TrueFan always a TrueFan in my experience.

And thank you, I obviously hope I get a ticket too. If don't then it wasn't meant to be.

200%

Hull stopping selling on line Monday.

Has anyone thought - that just might be to prevent Owls fans buying them on Tuesday when ours have sold out?

That's what I've assumed too. Nothing to do with us potentially getting extra tickets.

Just had a look at the Hull City o/s

There is no mention of tickets being sold on Tuesday from their ticket office as some were saying on here.

In fact they clearly state the tickets are only available online or phone and only until noon Monday.

So where has this Tuesday rumour come from?

There is no mention of tickets being sold on Tuesday from their ticket office as some were saying on here.

In fact they clearly state the tickets are only available online or phone and only until noon Monday.

The Hull fans mentioned it on their forum and on news link comments. I have read them myself.

See below. He works at the club.

post-41833-0-27575700-1463916795.png

Hi Nigel,

I think paranoia is a tad over the top. But you're right, I am passionate about this subject. In fact I care passionately about inclusion in all walks of life. Football is no exception.

As I'm sure you know, I genuinely despise the arrogance of some on here who for some reason believe themselves to be better than others. Football for me should be about inclusion and about us all sharing the experience regardless of our background or personal circumstances.

As a little anecdote to this some years ago I was in a pub in Whitby on my own watching an England game. A guy walked in who seemed to me to be homeless. I watched him count out penny after penny until he had enough on the bar to buy a pint. Having bought the pint he took his first sip. The look on his face was priceless. He was having a pint and watching the game. He looked like he'd just won the lottery. So I invited him to sit at my table. We didn't talk about ourselves, we just talked about the game. Two blokes of different circumstances talking football and enjoying that shared experience.

Another example is the moment Wednesday score and you turn round to hug a complete stranger. It doesn't matter who they are, where they're from or whether they're a millionaire or stoney broke. At that moment we're all the same. We're all Wednesday. Caught up in that moment. No one asks how many games they've been too or how many TPP they've got before the celebrate with someone. So why should it matter now?

Hey if this was a joke then you got me. But I can't help thinking those that started this are now back tracking. Once a TrueFan always a TrueFan in my experience.

And thank you, I obviously hope I get a ticket too. If don't then it wasn't meant to be.

Well said

I have my Wembley ticket using my ST and TPP.

Was asked by a mate, in the pub, last night if he could use my Foundation membership

to obtain a ticket.

Is this possible as my ID number has obviously already been used and is, of course,

the same ID number that appears on my Foundation card ?

I have my Wembley ticket using my ST and TPP.

Was asked by a mate, in the pub, last night if he could use my Foundation membership

to obtain a ticket.

Is this possible as my ID number has obviously already been used and is, of course,

the same ID number that appears on my Foundation card ?

No its the number they go on