All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. We're a world away right now, from the team that was so entertaining to watch, and scoring amazing individual & team goals, which drew lavish praise from many people. If Wednesday need a win to stay up, they should have no trouble getting that vital win, against us.
  3. Pig on my FB says it was offside and another example of the corrupt PL.
  4. They also had us at about 1/20 to go up automatically at one point last season
  5. I'd have expected them to be in Tuxedo's and a Limousine.
  6. Don't mention the German consortium... I mentioned it once, I think I got away with it.
  7. American family, clearly had money... On the tram? Id expect them to be in an Uber personally.
  8. Did they pay with a twenty instead of pretending to be asleep when the conductor comes? Posh ********.
  9. Give someone else the chance to take the pis s first.
  10. More reason to believe there's summat in the recent rumours? "When asked by Ally McCoist who he thinks will go up from the Championship this season, Bannan said: “I would like to see Ipswich go up, obviously with them coming up through League One last season, I think they’ve been unbelievable. And for teams like ourselves, that’s the benchmark, and you can learn a lot from teams like that.” https://www.sheffieldwednesday.news/news/barry-bannan-names-the-benchmark-club-that-he-wants-sheffield-wednesday-to-be-like/
  11. They’re currently on 17% possession. Could they break their own recently-set record?
  12. There was an American family on the tram going to the Stoke game. looked very out of place, clearly had money.
  13. Post not the Poster ! Perhaps u r new on here and don't know that. The result at BbR was grate ! Now we move on to WBA A win would be another grate result, but a draw should keep us in the mix. Maybe Danny's dream of 3 wins might come to fruition. Hope this helps Enjoy! Be positive !
  14. As long as one of them win, we need the pressure on Norwich to go to the final day, where they play Birmingham away. Birmingham are more likely to go down than Blackburn, we don't want Norwich resting players for the play-offs that day.
  15. Great news… not As alanharper says, they’ve already been selling out. This is just the next step. La Liga always seems in need of money?
  1. Load more activity