All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'll PM you as I don't want to give anything away to anyone who's not entered yet.
  3. Ah bugger just googled my answers got the red card one wrong done well on the others I think
  4. Noooo! Can guess which one it is and change it! I bet it is the same person I used for 2 answers. At least that is proof that I didn't cheat like a filthy blade.
  5. I would love to see Pato back, he is no Messi but FFS he puts in a shift, we need his commitment to get us over the line.
  6. You've done alright actually, a wrong answer has killed your chances though.
  7. No mate thats posh in comparison… normantons probably quite like Darnall now
  8. So what do you think current ground capacity is?
  9. So if I book a hotel in London can I have qpr tickets then
  10. Think football clubs see most loyal fans as those that are most gullible to squeeze a bit more money out of more than anything else.
  11. You clearly have no idea oh how to sell season tickets to the customers
  12. I was born in Derby but lived in Ripley until 18 ...49 years ago.
  13. Whoever is there make as much noise as you can to get the boys over the line !
  14. I was wondering do any clubs have a loyalty bonus for season tickets for years or continuing purchasing. You would think there would be some return for continuing loyalty . Does any club have that ?
  15. Tried to find a US shirt that had a flag on it that had been changed. I couldn't, because they don't seem to use the flag on their shirts. So there goes that argument. This is all properly pathetic, people quoting Shilton who's still just bitter he got out jumped by a coked up midget.
  16. I posted in another thread the after the Ipswich game I reconned Bannan and Poveda would be fit to play both brought off to be saved for the run in given the score line, the only way the latter could be pulled from international duty would have been injury and surprise surprise he gets one
  17. 8 matches to go to define our season. predict our results and who will be in the bottom 6 form is here https://forms.gle/unE5BfUWF8LviwZX7
  18. I still maintain home capacity is 29500 - 29700.
  19. bad customer, didn’t include a bill of sale for your house
  20. Hendrick and Gregory both registered: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/clarification-over-sheffield-wednesday-registrations-after-deadline-confusion-4573406
  21. Today
  22. I thought Patto was the closest to a return. Windass had a setback
  1. Load more activity