All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think the fact the original purchase turned into a loan suggests he didn't want to be stuck in League One
  3. He missed Brazil due to a minor injury, I think they were just taking no chances. At least he trained with the group and was in and around the set up. I'd imagine Chelsea were happy no risks were taken throwing him on for 45mins in a friendly...
  4. So your examples to prove me wrong is to use one manager who wasn’t even on the list and another who is currently out of work…..bizarre
  5. No idea why Southgate didn’t give Palmer any time on the pitch in the last 2 friendlies?
  6. When you think that a large percentage of their lads were playing in League One last season too.
  7. Jamie Vardy isn't a goalkeeper Outfield players, especially strikers, don't need to be tall GK's do these days
  8. For some reason he gets a lot of people saying he needs to leave etc, hes keeping the team going and if im right hes appeared in more games this season than anyone else in the team. Well done Barry
  9. No. He goes down as legend for me. What makes a legend just out of curiosity?
  10. I'd love Southgate to try Maddison alongside Rice in one of the friendlies before the tournament. I wouldn't start hime there Vs Spain or France but against a weaker team where we have the ball it should be an option to help unlock deep defences..
  11. Far too many people don't understand the fundamental fact that number of seats doesn't automatically equal capacity. Every seat in our stadium is safe to sit in. The problem we have is our concourses, gangways, circulation spaces and ingress/egress to the local area is no longer deemed sufficient by modern safety regulations, so we have to cap reduce the capacity. And if you're going to reduce the capacity, you might as well close off seats which are restricted view or in blocks to form segregation.
  12. It's nothing to do with restricted view seats From what I was told a few years ago by someone who audited the club. The ground at full capacity doesn't meet modern fire and safety standards, the design and layout are outdated. Amongst other variables apparently.
  13. No he isn't particularly small, youre right. But at 5'9"/5'10" that's not considered particularly big for a professional. When we let him go at 15/16 I'm sure one of the reasons was for his size but that might just be owls mythology as usual!
  14. Seats are still there though so why can’t we sell them? if someone really wants a restricted view ticket what’s to stop us selling them one? Don’t stop qpr!
  15. The reason they do that though is too let the 3 or 4 thousand extra fans take their seats for the second half. That is why Wilder says they have upwards of 32k fans watching their matches.
  16. Remember a beardy man stripped down to his pants at Fulham about 6 years ago. The match where we had grey smoke flares.
  17. No I'd already decided the chansiri thing wasn't for me, it didn't take me long. But if I had been going I would've still been in the boozer/legging it across the park to the north standing in the ground before a match has never been my thing.
  18. Particularly considering the amount of ground he covers each match. He may be slowing down a little bit now, but those first few years were incredible. I've never seen anyone work as hard as him. Only Keiran Lee comes close.
  19. They’re such a tremendous home crowd that half of them have f*cked off before half time on three occasions this season.
  20. Rashford shouldn’t be starting on current form. He doesn’t look happy at Man Utd and we’d probably see a different Rashford for England but it wouldn’t a good look for someone having such a poor season to start ahead others who’ve had great seasons.
  21. I’d have Palmer in front of all those at the moment. He’s definitely in ahead of Rashford, Maddison and Bowen for me.
  22. Exactly, and just one of many glaring deficiencies that Chansiri seems incapable of either acknowledging, understanding, or willing to address.
  1. Load more activity