All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. If you've been involved in 100's of PDL games you would know that very few of them are evening kick offs. Usually between 11:00 and 13:00 hrs
  3. If I own the club with the other 60000 people in Sheffield who support Wednesday. Who's going to decide who the manager will be? Do we take it in turns, or majority vote or ? (60000 people on the club WhatsApp)
  4. Do we have any team news or goalscorer ?? I totally agree wouldn’t hurt for them To stay in Colchester. But as we know Röhl sorts the first team hotels so this is never gonna happen
  5. Having been involved in hundreds of PDL games I can tell you that's simply not true outside the wealthiest clubs. There's little value in travelling the day before the game then kicking their heels all day waiting for a 7pm kick off
  6. He’s got a chance, just a slim one, but a chance of even actually gaining some favour with the fans. Like you say, his last chance. Danny’s throwing him a lifeline but I don’t know if he can recognise it or if he even wants to recognise it.
  7. But that quote was from before the QPR game and the players fought that day. Let's hope for a similar fight and result at Blackburn.
  8. Röhl saying it how it is, he's a football man not a money man and he's bang on the money. Home truths are coming out and I'd be surprised if he's here this time next month. Either Chansiri accepts what Röhl is saying and agrees to Röhls way or he's off to a better club.
  9. No, just thought it was relevant to the post
  10. DC on his way. He’s demob happy judging by this picture of him and his crew on the way to the airport. Just been offered £349m for Wednesday. Just short of the £350m he were asking for. Good customer bought us.
  11. Incorrect Most Professional Development League teams organise overnight stays for lengthy away trips. Particularly those that value a winning team
  12. No way Röhl will be going back to been a number 2 if that's what you're suggesting.
  13. I think Röhl has the potential to be a world class manager in the future. Imo. If so, he may look back and say this was the most important job he had as it taught him how not to deal with contracts and planning. The perfect sħíťstórm if you like.
  14. Hope it's just paper talk. "Barcelona are being closely linked with another former player, Rafa Marquez. The former Mexican defender could replace his former teammate Xavi at the Camp Nou in the summer, though Spanish journalist Guillem Balague doesn’t think that it’ll so be straight forward. Balague now believes that Barcelona sporting director Deco fancies Hansi Flick as a potential replacement for Xavi this summer." Flick has been out of work since September last year when he left his post as the German national team boss, with the likes of Hoffenheim and Bayern Munich also on his managerial CV. And of course, Flick was Danny Röhl‘s mentor. Röhl was Flick’s no.2 at both Bayern Munich and in the German set up, with Flick attending a Sheffield Wednesday game earlier this season to watch his prodigy Röhl in action." https://www.sheffieldwednesday.news/opinion/dejphon-chansiri-and-sheffield-wednesday-may-have-one-eye-on-barcelona-manager-search/
  15. It's surely DC's last chance to do right by SWFC! Please DC listen to Danny
  16. Yep. To a well run club with a long term plan in place. Wrexham? Chesterfield? Both these clubs will be well on a par with Wednesday soon.
  17. I mean you can't fault him if that article is to be true. I think we are all impressed with what he's done this season with what he inherited and what he had to work with in january a summer rebuild and preseason I think we will the best out of him. what I like is the ambition shown by him he's wanting to put a strategy in place to go forward the big worry is a lot of this comes down to chsnsiri this where I wish we had a DOF in place
  1. Load more activity