All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Staying up is crucial. If we do sadly go down I almost hope he does walk. He's far too good and should never be mincing about in the pub league.
  3. This must surely be a realisation that backing Röhl is the only way for Chansiri to ever get his money back.
  4. He fits the profile of the type of players Coventry sign aswell. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up there next season
  5. Sports washing. Plain and simple.
  6. Encouraging to hear him say he has already locked in the plans for the pre season tour to Germany.
  7. Today
  8. Yes rejected the bid but as far as I am aware the contract offer was much lower than that of a striker with a market value of two million pounds.
  9. Hi Ho silver lining came out in 1968, I remember loads of clubs singing it but it's been kept by us, I remember Rotherham winning the kop choir competition, Liverpool, Tottenham and Wolves were other clubs involved I think, and yes, the blunts nicked greasy chip butty off them
  10. Has great talent - went out of his way to learn English. Has to play remaining games.
  11. Or you do it very early on in the season, like NFL tend to do so you can’t put as much emphasis on it as a late season game But yeah it would be a real league game and have real impacts. I’d like to think they could do it without meaning loyal fans miss out on a game but you might be right
  12. They know nothing about any sport and once their money dries up the likes of Barry ******** Hearn and Co will move it all elsewhere offering the new money. fizz heritage and culture with scumbags like Hearn, who ffs should be retiring, why is it old blokes like this won't give it to the new generation?, should be forced to return in my opinion.
  13. Birmingham have been stinking the Championship out for years. They should finally feck off to L1 and hopefully we can pass them on the way back up. I don't even think they'll be a big attraction in L1 either, especially when this league has had Ipswich, Sunderland, Sheffield Wednesday and Derby in it in the past few years.
  14. It’s in our hands now what we all have wanted and also come to think of it would West Brom like to see Birmingham go down
  15. For me the good , such as Mark Proctor scoring vs Everton to seal a win which as early teen is etched on n my memory. Nothing really special in the scheme of things but for me it was huge as Everton always seemed to beat us , if you started watching in the 90s , beating them happened quite frequently.
  16. If I remember it was when you had 6000 in the south stand at PP? we saw it and thought we'll have some of that. And it's made me curl up into a ball ever since We just don't do it all that well as a club
  17. He just won’t stop cleaning his car.
  18. The good ones, as I actively try to relive them by watching the highlights from time to time (I still get a rush from "Flynnnnnn - THEY'VE DONE IT!). The bad times I try to forget.
  19. I don't bat an eye, I think some posters actually don't like the club generally.
  1. Load more activity