All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. International break came at a good time tbh. The fact he hasn’t ruled them out completely must be a good thing
  3. This is the content that I want to see on Owlstalk. Less squabbling about politics. More nonsense Saudi takeover rumours and Owl themed teetowels
  4. Must have just found 150 million down the back of the sofa.
  5. D.R just said Poveda and Bannan both in training but no decisions made on tomorrow, a bit cloak and dagger for obvious reasons.
  6. The question was WHY he attracts more racism than other players, not why is he getting it in the first place
  7. Afore my time mate , I started going in ‘68 and I was only 3 then ! That said I can remember more about games mid ‘70’s than I can last month but I suppose beer & whisky might be a factor in that
  8. Agree again on most of that. In 2021 I was in the camp of he was like Young or Morris or another that type - it looked like he'd blown his wad and couldn't fund the club any longer. But that isn't what happened next, he gave Moore a significant wage budget in League 1, covered the losses himself and kept us within FFP. If it wasn't for our period under Xisco and some embarrassing PR, this season would've been a continuation of that, and may yet prove to be if we stop up. It's why many fans including myself would support him leaving if we knew the alternative, but are not willing to villify and oust the bloke in the blind hope summat better pops along, especially when there is zero logic as to why Chansiri would happilly realise his substantial losses by selling at a cut price.
  9. Look Röhl sneaking off to Sunderland
  10. Yep he's stuck around. Meanwhile Hillsborough and the training ground crumble around him and the club stagnates, a yo-yo club bouncing between the lower reaches of the Championship and League One. Meanwhile clubs who have fallen lower than us rise higher than us. By clinging on he prevents progress - can anyone see any hope with him? He may not be as bad as any number of terrible football club owners - I once met Ken Richardson, there was a card. Fred McIver wasn't as bad as John Beswetherick. The man still needs to go - balance doesn't come into it, it's obvious.
  11. You can't take racism out of an issue with a player being racially abused
  12. Wife's cousin lives on there - her husband is a piggy and hasn't mentioned it before so assume not that close!
  13. It's a word people use that's trendy but they don't quite understand. It's a bit like woke, virtue signalling, Marxists etc.
  14. It's easy to say isn't but I'd love it if he stayed, and just walked off the pitch every time there was abuse. Totally disrupt the game
  15. It used to be my local the Robin Hood...my mate was landlord
  16. Given what DR has done with the squad since he's been here DC might just think that he's going to have a better chance of getting to the Prem by backing him and his team and letting them take care of the football side...now he needs a good CEO to take care of the business side
  17. Attercliffe's famous massage parlour is that way !
  18. Pressman thinking if only I had got an A in Maths GCSE I could have gone to Hull University.
  19. (Pearson) NO! he's our best penalty taker!!!!!!!
  20. Today
  21. It was a good one , torry I enjoyed it Dont worry , I’ll pick myself up and come out fighting
  22. Chansiri holding out for an extra £150 sounds plausible £40,000,150 offer incoming
  23. Carlton stirring it https://www.sunderlandafc.news/news/carlton-palmer-makes-prediction-on-danny-rohls-future-amid-sunderland-interest/
  1. Load more activity