All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's a simple explanation of a misunderstanding really.... DC is going nowhere. DC has taken up US citizenship and got a US passport. He's now known as "Washington DC"
  3. I played his Dad in doubles at pool in The Bradway years ago. Me and my mate beat him and his mate, but David was chatting our lass up and I let it go because he's David. In the end, as we won, not sure David was concentrating on the pool or ours lasses ********. George could be my son by proxy. True story. Maybe not the George bit.
  4. United have disrespected the competition with how bad they are
  5. Nothing wrong with covering the ladies game, however I do object to it taking precedence over the men's leagues (other than the Premier, quelle bloody surprise!).
  6. If it wasn't for his Dad nobody would care. On his own merits I don't think he's much of a loss to us.
  7. Apparently in his post match interview tonight he called the grass cutters in the background at Old Trafford "disrespectful" because of the noise they were making So that's sandwiches and cutting the grass that are currently off the table. He's a prem-yer league manager you know
  8. May as well write the match off if that happens. iorfa every time
  9. I'm not a fan. Dunno if they've buggered how their cookies work but it doesn't save my previous league picks so if I go to the default "Leagues" page I have to type in the bar to get to the Champoinship instead of it remembering. First world problems I know, but it's still rubbish.
  10. Curious as too when they started because remember us singing it occasionally in the 70's
  11. Think the delayed payment of players wages was before DMs time. DM was not a poo manager that some idiots say, not should he be put on a pedestal as one of the greats. I look back at his tenure fondly whilst also being happy he isn't here now.
  12. Making Arblaster captain as well. Such a joke. That'll appeal to the most brain dead of their fanbase.
  13. "It's up to Chansiri to take notes" on Ipswich Like that's ever going up happen Can't we model ourselves on Real Madrid? Get Jude Bellingham on loan for next season, and maybe we could kick on ... As it appears Bazza won't be getting a new contract from DC.
  14. Heard a few rumours that old ham sandwich face is hitting the Peroni hard and using dem blades as cash machine for extravagant outings with his entourage …………….a few of the “old faces” aren’t happy at all.
  15. Just posted on Povedas Instagram. Video of him doing effort uphill sprints. No idea where he is .
  16. He's not spent much recently. Feels like me recently. Stuffs expensive now.
  17. Can we win on Saturday and then have two of the above happen? I would prefer that...
  1. Load more activity