All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yea no roof on the kop back then, one of many games where i was cold and wet but never seemed to bother me. Couldn't do it now too bloody old might finish me off. Any win will do don't care how we do it just get 3 points it will be a massive psychological boost particularly if we climb out the bottom 3.
  3. There's a bloke in the picture? C'mon you Owls start of a new run of victories today. 2-0. Two late goals after a twitchy contest. UTO
  4. Need a massive reaction after the embarrassment at Ipswich. Am I allowed to say this is a must win. Come on Wednesday!!!!
  5. I said around 28k earlier in this thread. It would be great if it was more.
  6. great post @Holmowl as always. hopefully whoever fills bannan/poveda's boots today (f they don't play) will use you as their inspiration in the way you have stepped up for lord snooty. i'm usually a heart says this, but my head says this in the tricky fixtures. not today. owls for 3 points today.
  7. At least you remember you've got a wife and kids. That's the first step. Do you remember their names? That's the second step. And if you remember their ages (kids only) then that's the winner. Wife's age is always 10 years younger than her actual so it doesn't matter. Enjoy the game.
  8. If that’s true it’s going to be either palmer and vaulks in the middle or palmer vaulks and diaby ? Unless Danny comes up with a random plan !
  9. Huge this one. Bit do or die today lads. 8 cup finals and this one we've got to be winning. Some of our rivals have quite tough games on paper too. Hopefully, the Ipswich debacle was parked there and then and the players are bang up for this one. Got to think they are.
  10. The Ticket office is open from 10am today .....why wouldn't you be able to buy tickets ??
  11. Reckon they bring 500-1000. probably end up 28k ish today .
  12. I think you can buy online right up till kick off and scan a QR code on your phone.
  13. A shame Swansea will only bring a taxi full. A good away following would have easily seen this beat the Leeds gate
  14. I do really enjoy your Matchday threads, well done As for todays game, Ipswich seems so long ago now and a distant memory, so hopefully the lads have gotten over it and bounce back today Looking forward to 2 o'clock when the team sheet comes out, so we actually know whose made the starting eleven and we know the state of affairs with injuries. Come on Wednesday, we need this today please
  15. Brilliant again @Holmowl, nice to have you back after what seems like the longest international break ever. Let's hope we don't have as many injured soldiers as was first feared and we can get this run-in off to a blistering start. COME ON WEDNESDAY!
  16. Massive game this lads. But then they all have been! Come on Wednesday, lets flippin do this!!
  17. Thanks Holmowl, good one again. Nerves are jangling now. Getting to the stage where recovery from a bad set of results would need intervention from the Big Mister upstairs. C’mon Wednesday. 2-1 Owls 29955 3 heart attacks and 2 in South choke on Worthers. .
  18. Went to Derby this week actually Last time I went I said I'd never go back as I thought it had the dullest city centre ever This time it was slightly better
  19. No Bannan and Poveda will be tough today but we are desperate for a win. Come on Wednesday!!
  20. Today
  21. Too short IMHO. Maybe double the length of the lyrics?
  1. Load more activity