All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. That's good, as we are in direct competition with them ! Millwall drawing might just be slightly more relevant...
  3. BBC has a 4-4-2 with Famewo at LB and Musaba and Johnson on the wings. Could well be right?
  4. You can say whatever you like But you’d better hope I like what you say.
  5. Releasing Byers looking worst decision by the day - why have we left ourselves so short foook knows. Thanks Chancer
  6. Shouldn't be on the bench if he's not fit. We will be losing and he will put him on and knowing Baz he will go all out to try and rescue the game and get injured properly
  7. The norm nowadays, outside of the premiership, is a three month compensation package when a manager is sacked. The actual length of a manger's contract doesn't really mean much
  8. I think Danny has a better idea of his fitness than we do.
  9. I would play Bannan from the start. I get that if we are winning comfortably he wont need to use him but chances are we wont be unless he started then we could take him off
  10. not sure if Diaby injured or Röhl just doesn't like what he's seen from him, but a more defensive minded midfielder and a left back who can defend have to be priorities over summer
  11. Keep it tight to second half then get Bazza on to finish them.
  12. I thought soft players went to Pride Park!
  13. If we win, possibly. Huddersfield would have to beat Coventry to stay above us. Coventry are a much better side than them and have a lot to play for so really should win. Based on form and league position, Millwall, Huddersfield, Stoke, Plymouth and Blackburn should all lose, but there is a very small chance of that happening and I'd expect at least a couple of those to get unexpected victories. It might be Huddersfield who get that win
  14. Must be, surely he's better than Hendrick. Only 3 loanees in the squad so that's not an issue. .
  15. Why oh why does he not show a bit of faith in Iorfa? They’re going to have to work really hard to get something today!
  16. I looked forward to today, before I saw the team sheet and wish it was another international weekend Not because it's been badly chosen, just cos we look a bit weak and I have been praying one of the two would start Ah well, let the games commence
  1. Load more activity