All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I knocked about with all the Derby fans from Long Eaton...we spent 20 odd years travelling up and down the country to allnighters...still in touch with them and they all came up to our Samantha's reunion last month. Top lads
  3. I would seriously have a bet if i could on BANNAN OR POVEDA not starting tmoz
  4. But who the Third man ..? We will know in 4 minutes..
  5. Either the last home game or the one before, I was talking to a nice fella who drives a mini bus of Wednesdayites to home and away games, we were in the small room in the Wednesdayite lounge, it was packed out with hardly a spare seat, he sat with me and my son to eat his meal, I think he said they were from East Midlands, apparently they all clubbed to and bought this mini van a few years ago, just wondering if it's the same group
  6. Anyone with any knowledge of how we have played and who with can work out he needs to register the bloke because if not we will have NO MIDFIELD I will give BANNAN the first half Friday if that JEFF will feature in the game tomorrow
  7. Sure is the fact that he waited until the last day to register Jeff speaks volumes regarding how DR rates the bloke.
  8. Live in Emley near Huddersfield, F17OWL registration plate. Hoping for a double this season:Owls staying up, Udders going down- had much stick from terrier fans in recent years!
  9. DR SAID TODAY THAT BOTH PLAYERS HAD BEEN TRAINING WELL...easy this posting lark innit'
  10. The owners at Ipswich for starters - with us last season and heading to the prem whilst we are on the brink of returning to L1. Is it just by chance/luck they are where they are? Or could there be other things they have concisely done to ensure their ongoing development… There are many other examples in the prem and in leagues abroad of clubs that have adopted some or all these things. There are too many to list. The question is what has made them the success they are - and before you say it’s all about money, DC has a fair bit of that so not valid in my book - it’s how it’s spent - which comes back planning, a structure in place to determine/agree how the money is best spent and then strategy to ensure the plan is carried out. The only time we had a semblance of this is when DC took over - as soon as he dispensed with this and decided he knew best (with help from Paxo - who is just as clueless but is a different issue altogether) and made decisions himself things have gone downhill ever since.
  11. Jeff is Unfit and clearly is just collecting a wage A player who for the best part of his career had a contract paying a very good wage should hang his head in shame for the work ethic he seems to have shown in the games he played He looked like a player who was hungover and blowing I laughed when told he applied himself within training but not registered to play (WHAT WAS WRONG WHEN YOU HAPPEN TO BE ON THE PITCH PAL) I will say it to any SWFC fan " I FIND IT UNFORGIVABLE THAT SWFC HAVE PAID A LOAN FEE AND WAGES FOR A PLAYER WHO FOR THE BEST PART OF LOAN CONTRACT REMAINED UNREGISTERED TO PLAY" MR CHANSIRI i speak directly to you, this is poor " TRANSFER BUSINESS" @ best, why don't you employee competent people. At best we " THE CUSTOMER" should and do demand the money spend on him or the equivalent of it be put towards tickets for the vast majority of young fans YOU price out of watching. I will buy anyone a ticket to the game if MR JEFF does not play tomorrow at some point WHY because the midfielders we have are not fit enough due to nagging injury. ITS SHOCKING we let BYERS out on loan.
  12. Getting a bit sad I check this about 3 times a day , think I check this more than our lasses texts … much more interesting!
  13. Poveda posted a picture from somewhere hot with palm trees etc yesterday. So it's either a massive misdirection by Poveda or Danny. I like it.
  14. Some pain? We are a League One/Championship Yo-Yo club like Rotherham, we no longer own our ground and have a manager that has to book the teams hotels - that is more than a bit of a pain.
  15. Yeah just like when they told us about Hillsborough being built on that old pig farm
  16. No Poveda in the gallery of training photos on the OS. I can't see him being involved.
  17. We've been down this rabbit hole before With the benefit of hindsight I 100% agree, he should've invested in precisely all those areas - and not wasted it all on big money signings. Ranking them all as a pass or fail would nearly all be fails. But he gambled like many clubs do, and it just didn't pay off for us, there was always gonna be some pain if we didn't make it
  18. Bernard signed a 1 year deal and will most likely be gone if we are relegated. Musaba and Gassama both have huge sell-on fees - if we are relegated there value will be very low - with a 50% sell on fee. We are hardly the second coming of Brentford - who apparently are a poorly run club (according to DC).
  19. Let's look at what you're suggesting about the chairman a little deeper Off the pitch how are we doing? Let's go through them one by one and give me your thoughts if you would, on the chairmans performance in each area Club Finances Pitch Facilities for fans in the ground Training ground Matchday Ticket prices Replica shirt price PR and press Standard of communication with fans let's start with just those I'd be interested in hearing where you think the chairman is in terms of ability and performance on those metrics
  1. Load more activity