All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Very impressive.I can't see how that level of support can't help the team, it's impossible not to.
  3. I would never count my chickens, when it comes to football, or any job really. If someone comes up with more wages and a decent transfer budget, Röhl will probably be off.
  4. Like 99% of other people , wafted a big cheque in front of his face and he will be off. I remember people saying how they believed Steve Bruce had morals and wanted to see the job through here at Wednesday when rumours of Newcastle interests first started.
  5. I think in my lifetime, Wilkinson and Charlton did 5 years. I doubt we'll see a Wednesday manager do 5 years again. It's better to accept that managers and players are just passing through and football quickly moves on. Darren Moore's spell already seems an age ago.
  6. I don't think anyone would disagree that Danny Rhol has done a good job and will want him to still be here next season. But no one is ever irreplaceable.
  7. To be fair to the OP he is correct but stating the obvious. The crux of the matter has always been about this once the season is decided. Röhl will have suitors I’m sure, but it will depend on what DC thinks sadly, and that’s where it could / most likely will go ******** up. Ive seen nothing from him in 8 years or so to suggest he will do anything but the basics, apart from his 2nd year where he had a brain fart and we nearly went up. It will come down to money, and how much he values rholl.
  8. If we dunt win satdi we can forget about automatic promotion
  9. Ever been in the position of ‘being so tired, that you can’t sleep’? In relation to football and scoring, that’s where Fletcher is.
  10. It's a great point. 1 I'd not thought of and vital whatever league we find ourselves in. Weeks of messing about before getting a bargain basement manager and panic signings before the window slams shut.
  11. If we manage to stay up, Despot will see this as his ‘plan’ has worked and carry on as normal. If we do get relegated, Despot will see this as his ‘plan’ has worked and carry on as normal.
  12. I guess the delay could be a number of things - but maybe the proper matchday planning is required before approval is given. One of the main reasons for our fine after the Peterborough game was the fact that we just copied and pasted our previous plan versus Derby County (and even forgot to change the name). We also could be arguing/debating the exact amount of extra seats required - There are still plenty of seats in Section AA in the South Stand held back and the top section of Block T in the North which sometimes become available. The many warnings and fines for fan behaviour over the last few seasons will also be a factor - actions lead to consequences.
  13. He will probably get chased by clubs in the summer. And. He will probably be disappointed with Chansiri's approach to transfers and the training ground. He's going to have to think very hard about his career but also how any perceived disloyalty might affect his credibility. He's proved he can manage and motivate a poor squad to do better than they should. Hes not managed and maximised a good squad yet. I think it could go either way. The wild card is Chansiri.
  14. Can you literally choose anything you want for a plate in the states - it doesn't have to follow a format or anything?
  15. Wouldn’t like to hazard a guess whether he will be here next season or not. What has become clear in recent weeks is that there’s things at the club that he’s not happy with and he may well use these as a bargaining tool when he has an end of season discussion with DC. Love to be a fly on the wall during that meeting.
  16. Barring any "mutual decisions" ala Moore, I think he'll be here next season
  17. There’s only one loser on here, and if you want to know who it is go look in the mirror. constant negativity from you is relentless and boring.
  18. It’s not just about training facilities, or posh charging rooms is it either. Chansiri needs to install a business structure that supports the manager, the recruitment team, the marketing team, commercial team etc. basically let’s stop using our most senior coach to book hotel rooms. Let Röhl and the recruitment guy decide on who stays, who goes and who’s is hired.
  19. We might go down. We might stay up. What is guaranteed is that people like the OP can't cope with anything other than black and white and so lash out when they are upset. It's hard not to react but there are probably some underlying reasons why.
  20. Which ever way we end up in the next two games ( please please stop up, we have gained superb momentum after Sunday) - ultimately DC will not change. Funds aside, the quicker he realises that 'this project is not for him' and rip off the plaster the better for him personally and us as a club. A complete revision of infrastructure off the pitch and footballing professionals in football jobs will be a step in the right direction - please let that penny drop. Just go - then we can have some hot water in parts of the ground and customers don't have to sell their houses.
  21. I think this could be the case. I don't think we'll see him in Sheffield again. (hopefully)
  1. Load more activity