All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. If he had played last night it could have been double figures
  3. I heard good reviews from most, they said he just couldn't get in the team because of better players. I actually have heard something along the lines of what you're saying but cannot remember whether it was from them or someone on here tbh
  4. 7 points from a possible 54. Just unbelievable.
  5. Thanks for the offer but my boys are 12, 10 & 8 so we all need to sit together. should have been quicker and not leave it until the last minute my own fault
  6. Interesting, I see we have taken 40 points since then...same as WBA
  7. Now just imagine someone conducting job interview with this guy and with Xisco and deciding to give job to Spaniard... And this guy decides fate of OUR club
  8. They’ve bought the land McCabe still owned by the ground though. Was hoping that’d be a continual thorn in their side.
  9. Next time you take him, arrange to tour the ground.
  10. I’ve been doing that for 25 years. We’re really Reight good!!
  11. His injury record isn’t great, it would put a fair few clubs off. Probably why no one else beat us to his signing.
  12. Or if you listen to Rotherham fans, anyone who lives in Rotherham and supports Wednesday. You might as well be the anti christ.
  13. We was 21 points behind Blackburn!
  14. Agreed. One point that also can go in our favour is ultimate potential. DR knows Southampton and knows that if he went there and took them up then they become a small side in the Premiership, plus he's then a manager who jumped ship after 8 months. Big Jack recognised the potential with Wednesday, we are a team that genuinely can get right up there if everything aligned. Of course football has changed dramatically since Big Jack's day, money has taken it to a different level, but currently Villa are showing what is possible and it's not too long back since we were playing them.
  15. I couldn’t get a ticket so I’ve bought a drone fromt thargos. I’m gonna attach a tiny little banner to it saying CHANSIRI OUT. I’ll dive bomb the directors box and the West Brom players when they are about to shoot. I think I’ll use Burger King as my mission HQ
  16. Costello 77 "Testing" bud. OMG what got me thinking of what has to be the worst and most embarrassing signing. Forgive me.
  17. I know there are certain differences between our fan bases, but never thought they were more blindly optimistic/ less pessimistic than us… But just been looking on X and a pig suggested they’re likely to lose Hamer and the responses included he’ll help them boss the championship, they’ll buy O Hare from Coventry to help him, he’s only just moved to Sheffield so why would he leave (Sheffield being so remote from the rest of the country…)
  18. I'd forgotten how rubbish we actually were, I must have blocked it all out, thank christ.
  19. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/formtabelle/wettbewerb/GB2?saison_id=2023&min=1&max=18 7 points from the first 18 games. Its surely a miracle we are in this position now? Just need to get over the line in the last 2 games. Come on you owls!
  20. The 39th game is really dodgy. Imagine this happened in the Championship this year, I'd guess the game would be 24th Vs 23rd etc.. Now imagine Huddersfield play Rotherham and beat them, Sheff Weds & Birmingham draw and both get relegated... It would need to be as done with US football and take the place of a home game...
  1. Load more activity