All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'd love to be able to see this data from when Röhl started, too. We barely crossed the halfway line under Muñoz, so I can't imagine too many of those touches came under his guidance.
  3. But this is just it, no manager since Carlos has been backed in the transfer market. Yes funds for loans, but we need our own players, we have wasted £10's of millions over the seasons on players who have added very little to the team. We need 5 or 6 good quality young championship players, to push the team on. We also need shut of a lot of the deadwood. for me Windass, Paterson, Smith, Gregory, James, Dawson, Delgado, Famewo, Wilks need moving on / no new contracts. All of the loans gone but try and sign Povada, Ugbo and maybe resign Beadle for the season if we cannot find an upgrade on Dawson. But none of this matters if we are looking in the bargain bin again.
  4. It depends what you mean by "we". Of course, we (the fans) don't want the players to be distracted by anything that they're not directly in control of - i.e. their own performances. But there's no harm in us (the fans) looking at the permutations. I find it helps to think about routes to survival that don't depend on us beating West Brom because that's a tall order, even if we are at home.
  5. Have they qualified for Europe now that crowds are back?
  6. Yep, with Grbic in the net instead of Alan Kelly it really would have been 10-1
  7. Wouldn’t change a thing. But Danny looks at each opponent separately so whatever he comes up with is more than good enough for me. I wouldn’t have started Musaba or Windass and look how that turned out. On the subject of the front 3, it was great to see them all so he’s lively involved in the goals. They worked really hard together. I thought Gassama did a great job offensively but it was noticeable how slow he was to get back behind the ball.
  8. I believe Philips is out for a while not likely to be ready until pre season
  9. Francis Carlos Röhl In no particular order.
  10. I hate these arguments. Strictly speaking, yes, if you lifted Man U circa 1994 and put them on one of today's pitches against a team from today (even Sheff Utd) they may struggle and not win.... But... You take today's Sheff Utd team and take them back in time to play Man Utd in 1994 with those pitches and yellow / red card thresholds I bet it would be close... Take Sheff Utd players and imagine they were born 30yrs earlier having grown up and trained the same as everyone back then, no way that group of players top the league. Take Man Utd players from then and have them born 30yrs later, you would have Giggs, Cantona, Ince, Irwin, Schmeichel, Kanchelskis, Keane etc walk into top teams of today...
  11. Annoyingly the audio only version has the opposite problem - there’s no way to unsubscribe except writing them an email and asking them to stop taking payments. They reply whenever they feel like it, normally just after the next month’s money has gone out, and they don’t even suspend taking payments during the close season if you don’t explicitly demand it. Is the audio still gonna be available for UK listeners next season then, or is that being ditched along with the video streams? It’s only the BBC Radio Sheff commentary anyway, I just can’t quite get that where I live.
  12. Not in doubt but I was replying to Blatter who commented that Big Ron achieved high League position. He did lots, but not that.
  13. Danny won't......but I would drop Famewo to bench. Iorfa has to play - much better. Palmer remains! Pol V a second half sub, as elusive at Blackburn. Sorry. So START with this Team. But...... Deffo Subs at 65 mins like Gassama, Pol V, possibly Smith or Cadamarteri...) Beadle Iorfa Bambo* Palmer Pato Vaulks Bannan Marv Windass Ugbo Musaba (* assumes Ihiekwe injured? IF fit, play) Subs: * Bambo Dawson Gassama Pol V Smith Cadamarteri Famewo Pedersen Hendrick
  14. Yes Thornton there but Fernandes not and both U21 regulars. Probably just managing game time. Wouldn't surprise me if Fernandes starts next U21 game and Thornton be on the bench having started for U18s today.
  15. Thats how I see it, he may bask in reflected glory for a week, then he'll get jealous and do summat stupid
  16. Nothing strange about it. Not everyone is resident in Sheffield 365 days each year. As a senior ticket holder it cannot be transferable to someone who needs a full adult ticket without paying almost all the adult ticket cost.
  17. Finished 2:0 Moses and Remy-Dee scored.
  18. Makes no sense to give away teams the bottom tier when we'll fill it ourselves, the same will happen if we stay up and play the pigs
  1. Load more activity