All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Did any idiot fan dropkick a linesman though..
  3. We soooo need him to stay. If we got 3 years from him, this place would be night and day and set up for his successor.
  4. Huddersfield w Rotherham w Plymouth w QPR d
  5. The only bit I dont like is 100% of gate receipts. Drop that to 75%.
  6. I imagine it will go something like this - 'hey Röhl, you said you'd give me one of these...'
  7. We should bombard Danny with letters asking him to stay if he went somewhere like Sunderland I think their fans would have no patience, like we have. He’d have to start all over again and could be out of a job in 3 months. if we go down our fans will still love him. I think Danny will know where he wants to strengthen us. It will be HIS squad. Danny would storm league 1 and then who knows where we can go on the back of that success. Danny’s career will flourish from success. Not sure how good it would be if Sunderland sack him after 3 months keeping Danny is ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL to SW
  8. Fantastic. John Harkes at Derby anybody ?
  9. Never used it before, and slightly weird question... If you've used it before can you leave a bag on the bus? Taking the kids and need poo to entertain them for two hours, but don't want to take said poo in to the ground.
  10. And the award for worst Hokey Cokey ever goes to …
  11. Who wrote it? A Wednesday fan working for The Times or is Röhl firing up his PR team?
  12. Urgh want him to stay so badly. If we had any other chairman id be confident we could keep him in L1.
  13. Wasn't suggesting a 14 team top tier at all. Just let the top teams go and have maybe two leagues of 20 for the top two divisions and let's carry on. If Bournemouth are top then so what. Having Man City etc al winning everything is just boring and non- competitive.
  14. The Ammies managed a point with a stoppage time penalty at Bury on Easter Saturday, in front of 4,000+. Followed by a late 2-1 defeat away at Wythy Town on Easter Monday. A couple of twists and turns since Easter weekend, including defeat for Wythy Town at Chadderton last weekend and a loss at 'home*' against Padiham for Bury on Tuesday night sees the Ammies top of the table, separated only by goal difference from Wythy Town and 1 point ahead of Bury going into tomorrows final fixtures. I'm heading up to Squires Gate FC in the hope that the Ammies can clinch the win that should seal the title and back to back promotions, unless Town can overturn the 15 goal GD deficit at home against Skelmersdale United. Bury will be looking to capitalise on a slip up by both sides from Wythenshawe in their derby fixture, away at neighbouring Ramsbottom United. Times are still exciting. *Played at FCUM after the original fixture was postponed on Saturday due to the pitch at Gigg Lane being unplayable.
  15. Grimsby Town statement is very well done.
  16. It was the top four until Man United went shīt
  17. Genuine question do many other countries have fan ownership ?.
  18. It happened at Chesterfield. They racked up so much debt borrowing from certain individuals and other entities that they have now had to give the club to those individuals
  1. Load more activity