All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I was wondering do any clubs have a loyalty bonus for season tickets for years or continuing purchasing. You would think there would be some return for continuing loyalty . Does any club have that ?
  3. Tried to find a US shirt that had a flag on it that had been changed. I couldn't, because they don't seem to use the flag on their shirts. So there goes that argument. This is all properly pathetic, people quoting Shilton who's still just bitter he got out jumped by a coked up midget.
  4. I posted in another thread the after the Ipswich game I reconned Bannan and Poveda would be fit to play both brought off to be saved for the run in given the score line, the only way the latter could be pulled from international duty would have been injury and surprise surprise he gets one
  5. 8 matches to go to define our season. predict our results and who will be in the bottom 6 form is here https://forms.gle/unE5BfUWF8LviwZX7
  6. I still maintain home capacity is 29500 - 29700.
  7. bad customer, didn’t include a bill of sale for your house
  8. Hendrick and Gregory both registered: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/clarification-over-sheffield-wednesday-registrations-after-deadline-confusion-4573406
  9. I thought Patto was the closest to a return. Windass had a setback
  10. my two penneth, I think he'll go back to Germany probably this summer.
  11. Some sections were blocked for extra segregation and away end was less last season due to the Toon. Away increased slightly this season
  12. 352 with Gassama and Ugbo as the 2. I don't see goals if Ugbo is the only one getting on the end of crosses. And as for the midfield swarming the box, when did Palmer, Baz or Vaulks last score? Not in 2024. League goals in 2024: Ugbo 6, Gassama 2, Windass 2, Musaba 1, Johnson 1. We have a 6-1-6 league record in 2024 going 11-2 in the six wins and 1-20 in the six losses. OK so Ugbo and Gassama are the spearhead getting the ball middle of their half and when closed down ball recycled out to Johnson or Pol and they get crosses in and if Ugbo can't get on the end we pick up the clearance with Baz, Palms and Vaulks and they quickly get it wide again and next cross Ugbo does get on the end of. 1-0.
  13. Windass definitely won't start, it'll be bench Thought Patto was still injured
  14. After the debacle of playing Gassama and Musaba in the same team at Ipswich I cant see that happening. Nor a 343 formation. Beadle Iorfa Ihekwe Bernard Palmer Johnson Vaulks Bannan Pol Musaba Ugbo
  15. ...and it's clear that Danny is holding his cards close to his chest in regards to who is fit. Baz? Perhaps... Paterson? Ummmm... Windass? Maybe... Poveda? Mind your fûcking business. What do you reckon? I got the impression that everyone but Poveda could play.
  16. Being stubborn can be a very positive characteristic, I frequently insist on this.
  17. When I first joined here I was in Yeadon (Leeds) then moved to Bradford and now in Halifax
  18. Today
  19. Under new owners now but still a fine pub!
  20. Couple more tickets available on the site now if it helps anyone
  21. I emailed to see if I could get Ipswich tickets, being a resident of Suffolk. Didn't receive a reply
  1. Load more activity