All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. George Robledo in 1952 was first American to play in a FA Cup Final. For Newcastle. America is a continent, not a country.
  3. When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was a French typo and it was about dem blades.
  4. No disrespect to Huddersfield but honestly what player would swap Hillsborough for them?
  5. Yeah, West Brom can't afford to take him back I don't think. Can see him going to someone like the pigs.
  6. Yeah, seems reasonable... I’ll be paying up by Christmas knowing me
  7. Happens a lot. Prem clubs buy EFL strikers that aren't quite up to it, stick 'em on bumper contracts that make them unaffordable to bring back down. Gayle, Vydra, Austin, & Hugill are prime examples.
  8. Really hope this is true. Brilliant keeper.
  9. haha, you only have to put in once though i'm assuming to Sheffield Childrens Hospital? Get a book sorted .
  10. Haha, I’ll make a note of it... knowing my luck half of owlstalk will jump on board and I’ll be up to my eyeballs in debt
  11. F*ck it lets do diss!! You'll have to keep track though cos i've a memory like a sieve!
  12. Yes, but never really thought he was Premier League quality. A real handful at this level, but isn’t he on about 60k a week? Also, he says he would prefer to move back to London
  13. As always, important to stress the bit about vertical stripes, you never know how they might turn out otherwise...
  14. Always been a fan of his, but the sums involved would be obscene.
  15. West Brom decided not to sign Dwight gale after season long loan from Newcastle, what a signing he would be guaranteed goals at this level
  16. No, I’m pretty sure he got 16 which is his best season ever goals wise at this level.
  17. IIRC, he had a very firm and accurate header in the final
  18. Yeah that's what I was thinking but it means a good hour on the his from where I'll be hit at least it means I can have a beer
  19. Weird when you think we paid more for Rhodes, then we’d probably get for the stadium
  20. Huddersfield fans didn't really rate that 'keeper who's off to Everton - I doubt he'll be a great Lossl.
  21. Go on then Winnings goes to Sheffield Children’s Hospital?
  1. Load more activity