All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Southampton had nothing to play for. Couldn’t improve their position. Secure in the playoffs. Don’t get injured, give players with injury niggles a rest. No brainer
  3. We would still be less of a laughing stock than we are under the current owners
  4. Maybe "CLUB 9 SPORTS" Having another crack at it
  5. Americans you say............. lets hope they don't sack Danny & get Rooney in!!!!!!!!!!
  6. We're probably a better buying proposition if we go down tbh. Of course we will stay up no doubt about it.
  7. Chelsea aren’t a team, Theyre just some guys who turn up to play. If things go well they’ll look good. But if it gets tough or physical they’ll just give up because they aren’t that bothered. Man Utd are the same.
  8. To be fair this method has fairly constantly shown Huddersfield and Birmingham to be struggling over the period of PPG calculated. because it started with 15 games to go the fluctuations at the start were awry, but the longer it has gone the more realistic the result. I wouldn’t use it to go to the bookies with, but for a bit of fun and another way to compare how we’re doing in comparison to rivals it has been interesting
  9. Chris Powell seems popular and cheap. will have him in place by the last three days of the August window.
  10. I’d bet a lot of players have made the decision to leave rather than Wilder saying they are. Losing McBurnie on a free after the £20m outlay is going to sting. Must be close to £200m spent with only Ramsdale getting a return.
  11. With our luck, we'll get a consortium of mad men.
  12. And what time were you forum surfing trying to deflect from your negative post. we have all had doubts this season, especially after a setback but it’s a sport and you support your team. by all means have a pop, rant or grumble but the negativity of posts like this just sound like toddlers having a whine. I, like many others constantly post that we have had a chance, at times it looked very small but until mathematically proven will hold onto hope that we can do it. have there been times when I thought “that’s us done?” Of course there has been, but the team have always seemed to hang in there, and while they do, I will too…
  13. See it makes 0 sense to me why a consortium would put the time and effort in to work on a deal and have it dependent on us staying up. Nobody gave us a chance in hell so unless this consortium have just decided to buy an english club and if we stay up ours fits their brief more than others. We'll see. Still think we'll prob end up being bought by another mad man.
  14. So what if they change our name to Soccer Club FC Wednesday of Sheffield Ball Kickers Team Rodeo Superstar Globeballtrotters Mega FC.
  15. It's tomorrow at D-time scheduled for the meeting in the D-wing of the ground. Danny will be getting brought to the ground by D-Taxis and supplied with a case of Elev8 energy drink whilst the meeting is in process
  16. Was watching the warm up and looked ok to me but he kept looking across to the south stand at some shifty looking bloke who was on his mobile who excitingly gave him a thumbs up and he immediately pulled up lame.....so there could be some mileage in the rumour
  17. Need some Zoom cameras focused on the directors box on Saturday for associated faces
  18. Much is based on staying up? So if we don't it's off?
  19. Totally disagree with this Clubs who lose top managers tend to plummet for years after Look at when we lost Garry Monk after some of our idiot fans hounded him out We have been in free fall since
  1. Load more activity