All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi Ho silver lining came out in 1968, I remember loads of clubs singing it but it's been kept by us, I remember Rotherham winning the kop choir competition, Liverpool, Tottenham and Wolves were other clubs involved I think, and yes, the blunts nicked greasy chip butty off them
  3. Has great talent - went out of his way to learn English. Has to play remaining games.
  4. Or you do it very early on in the season, like NFL tend to do so you can’t put as much emphasis on it as a late season game But yeah it would be a real league game and have real impacts. I’d like to think they could do it without meaning loyal fans miss out on a game but you might be right
  5. They know nothing about any sport and once their money dries up the likes of Barry ******** Hearn and Co will move it all elsewhere offering the new money. fizz heritage and culture with scumbags like Hearn, who ffs should be retiring, why is it old blokes like this won't give it to the new generation?, should be forced to return in my opinion.
  6. Birmingham have been stinking the Championship out for years. They should finally feck off to L1 and hopefully we can pass them on the way back up. I don't even think they'll be a big attraction in L1 either, especially when this league has had Ipswich, Sunderland, Sheffield Wednesday and Derby in it in the past few years.
  7. It’s in our hands now what we all have wanted and also come to think of it would West Brom like to see Birmingham go down
  8. For me the good , such as Mark Proctor scoring vs Everton to seal a win which as early teen is etched on n my memory. Nothing really special in the scheme of things but for me it was huge as Everton always seemed to beat us , if you started watching in the 90s , beating them happened quite frequently.
  9. If I remember it was when you had 6000 in the south stand at PP? we saw it and thought we'll have some of that. And it's made me curl up into a ball ever since We just don't do it all that well as a club
  10. The good ones, as I actively try to relive them by watching the highlights from time to time (I still get a rush from "Flynnnnnn - THEY'VE DONE IT!). The bad times I try to forget.
  11. Today
  12. I don't bat an eye, I think some posters actually don't like the club generally.
  13. Foderingham was in goal for most of their absolute pumpings. That Grbic is dreadful, but that doesn't negate that Dem Blades give away chance after chance.
  14. Thank you for your enquiry. I am doing quite a lot of mixing especially on here, I am hoping that my 8th Covid jab is a 'mwj', that is to say a 'must win jab', but it is too early to say...
  15. I'd say a good servant. Wouldn't go as fsr as to say great. It's hardly been a great tine for the club during his 400+ appearances.
  16. Both. Way too many to mention them all but in summary..... League Cup final in 1991, FA Cup finals and semi in 1993, promotion games v Carlisle, Palace, Wycombe, Hartlepool and Bristol City, The Miracle and Wembley last year. Southend 1976, Save our Owls. I tell fans of Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool who have never known relegation that it is a stronger emotion than winning a trophy. 1990 v Forest sticks out but also some terrible games that season, 5-0 thrashing at Arsenal, 0-1 at home to Wimbledon sticks out for some reason - probably cos dreadful game and a feeling we were going down. Getting relegated with that squad was a disgrace frankly. Leeds at home in 2000, Newcastle away that season (score involved an 8). But the games I remember most are those that were often meaningless for most fans but meant something to me because we had a great laugh, an away trip for a weekend (or a week in two cases!) or memories of time with my Dad, who is now watching Wednesday from above with Jack. Some above are included but Spora Luxembourg away, Newcastle away 1984, Blackburn at home 1992 and Swindon home 1979 I remember vividly and will take those memories to my grave.
  17. 'Was it a Mecca dabber or a betting pencil?' Even by the standards of Alex Turner, this is a stand out lyric.
  18. City battered Brighton. Quite scary actually what they can do to teams, with all the possession and movement. Southgate was there watching also. Foden can’t not start for England.
  19. Not if we're going to sing... ee-i-ee-i-ee-i oh, up the football league we go...
  1. Load more activity