All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I still think DR will be here at the start of next season even if we do drop to L1. I know you think the complete opposite - let’s hope I’m right.
  3. If we are on for a proper full rebuild with less loans and DR is still here surely we will be looking at the German leagues with his contacts?
  4. If you don’t know what literal means I suggest you visit your neighbour for help, it is an English word. Look up the meaning and you’ll understand, or not.
  5. We will keep an eye out for any future posts on here. I’m guessing we won’t see any posts criticising players or the manager unless you’ve provided proof that you’ve written to their replacement first. Such a naive take.
  6. He’s not better than Cooper who is now fully fit again.
  7. I didn't "wrench" anything. DM relegating us is one of the lazy clichés that gets used on here far too often, and I'll call it out when I see it. Who's the certain faction you're referring to?
  8. Today
  9. The thing is we are in a relegation spot and have 3 games left. We can't keep looking to thr next game as it will be too late. Have to really win v Blackburn.
  10. Quality manager in the bottom 2 leagues. If we were back in league 1 I would have no problem with Steve Evans as manager . Good choice by toytown .
  11. Macklin Freke 26. Brisbane Roar. Is the answer
  12. He's just a supercilious wind up merchant. it's all he does on the match day threads to wind people up. Should be a pig tbh.
  13. Every game now is must win, we are fast running out of time for 2nd chances.
  14. You really are hard work....It's not sinking in with you but I will try one more time. Yes 3 wins is likely to keep us up but at this moment it doesn't guarantee it. There are three games left where our rivals play each other. Stoke v Plymouth (this Saturday), Millwall v Plymouth (Sat 27th), Huddersfield v Birmingham (Sat 27th). Whatever the result is between Stoke v Plymouth this Saturday, IF both then win their remaining 2 matches, we can't finish above either of them, no matter what. The only scenario where we could go above two teams, if everybody wins all their other matches, is if Huddersfield v Birmingham next week is a draw and we would be certain to finish above both of them, if we win all 3 of our games. Now if this Saturday, Huddersfield don't beat Swansea at home and by some miracle Birmingham don't win at Rotherham, then we will know that win our 3 games and yes we will stay up. So just to repeat, RIGHT NOW we can't say 3 wins and we will definitely stay up. While 53 points is highly likely to keep us up, RIGHT NOW it is not certain to. Things will maybe become a little bit clearer after Sunday. Let's win first and hope other results have gone our way, Anyway that's me done on this subject now. It's like banging my head against a brick wall.
  15. I'm saying that its pointless unless we buy him out and pack him off.
  16. Perfect on that last bit! Buy him out! Why I'll pay for his ticket myself!
  17. Surely it was clowns on here wanting that f*nny as our manager.
  18. So are you saying don't protest unless the fanbase has a billionaire lined up?
  19. It was Easter Monday recently. So perhaps that is when Rotherham thought of resurrecting him?
  1. Load more activity