All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Do you wear a Wednesday hat sometimes when driving the bus? If so my daughter has seen you when you’ve been driving through Ashby
  3. We have to win today, it really is that simple. Sat in the bottom 3 and with games running out fast, draws at home to Swansea are no good to us at all.
  4. Swansea. Home of the DVLA. Birthplace of Dylan Thomas. Apparently he described the place as ‘An Ugly Love Town’. Blimey! Working for the Swansea tourist board must be a hell of a task! Anyway. Another ‘must win’. I think we will. 2-0.
  5. Absolutely massive game today. Early goal to settle the nerves would be nice. If we concede first I don’t think we get back into it. Players seem very fragile when we go a goal behind.
  6. Yep, we do. Loans and free transfers; a lot of loan players that are garbage that can’t even get into the registered squad. The manager needs to beg the chairman for any improvements, there’s no joined up thinking on transfer policy.
  7. I believe you can add existing squad players at any time till May. You just can’t sign a free agent from yesterday
  8. 10:15 So far, SOUTHAMPTON 28,558 PRESTON 25,138 IPSWICH 25,938 MIDDLESBOROUGH 22,975 SUNDERLAND 25,987 HUDDERSFIELD 26,025 ROTHERHAM 29,038 MILLWALL 25,678 LEICESTER 26,036 BLACKBURN 24,507 QPR 24,739 CARDIFF 26,009 HULL 27,489 COVENTRY 28,129 WATFORD 22,303 BIRMINGHAM 25,431 BRISTOL CITY 26,328 PLYMOUTH 23,037 LEEDS 30,032 SWANSEA NORTH 2 SOUTH 7 GRANDSTAND 174 KOP 2254 TOTAL REMAINING 2437 286 SOLD TODAY
  9. 2-0 win today if bannan plays , a draw if not unfortunately
  10. They’ve won 2 of their last 8 away games. Not exactly terrifying stuff. At home we can beat anyone.
  11. My understanding was that yesterday was the cut off point for adding players to the squad, therefore if Paterson wasn't added yesterday then his season is done.
  12. Supposed to be on general sale as of 10am today. Not seemingly on sale. anyone know why
  13. You’d like to think so But this is Wednesday We’ll probably win 1-0 but by some miracle Huddersfield will bloody win too Still think we’re staying up though.
  14. It was indeed. For some reason I remember that really clearly a cracking diving header into his own net. I was sat at the back of the south stand out of the blizzard kop end where that goal went in I think.
  15. We clearly have a transfer strategy. Other areas I agree, but again protesting doesn't mean these things are instantly corrected.
  16. Yes I believe so. I was watching from the comfort of the West Stand upper which was for home fans then and could barely make it out through the blizzard as Toshack scored in front of the kop
  17. We are still don’t have a transfer strategy, stadium investment, training ground investment, we are terrible commercially, etc.
  1. Load more activity