All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I received an email detailing the same dates...
  3. Could be. I would just assume that you paid for a years subscription so you would get a full year of service from when you took it out. Unless they are done of a season basis not a yearly one in which case it would be right.
  4. Is there any Morris Dancers this year ?
  5. I assumed it was a typo and should be "except Category G fixtures" - which are usually the cheap 'un's.
  6. Well, being as the average wage in the German top flight is around £28k per week...and the average wage at Borussia Monchengladbach is around £23k per week, I'd say Norwich have got a right deal there for such a highly rated player.
  7. If this is true surely they will struggle to attract a top class manager. I just hope Bruce has full control of transfers and sales here other wise I think he will walk.
  8. What does this mean? "£5 discount off all home league match tickets, save Category G fixtures"
  9. Might as well get one of these impossible to get a season ticket on finance
  10. with a decent IPTV subscription you get the best of all coverage Wednesday on sky then its covered Wednesday midweek game then it's on IPTV Sky red button Wednesday chosen as main game then it's shown on ESPN+ etc Wednesday none of the above then game on iFollow only problems I had last year were West Brom and first 10 mins of Rotherham
  11. Keep dreaming. Bruce would throw himself at the chance and rightly so
  12. Yeah I'm just coming up with signings that sound sort of legitimate to try and get it in the star and also to keep people busy if they want something to talk about.
  13. The student armed forces membership doesn't give you a discount off the concession price it just means you can have the concession price, which is £10 cheaper than full price. You can just have the concession price without the concession membership. Something to moan about. You can buy a full price membership and then save £5 per game off the concession prices.
  14. Oh shut up you sad little man! The club actually do something good, and people like you cant wait to slag it off! PATHETIC
  15. That's decent that to be fair. Not for the first time Mr Chansiri has listened to the fans and acted upon their feedback. Can't say fairer than that.
  16. Sensible structure and reasonable pricing, well done Wednesday - I'll be renewing my wee boys membership; he's likely to make his first Wednesday game this season now the wife has deemed him old enough (and he can use the sh*tter instead of his nappy)!
  17. I’ll leave the maths to Bruce (and you, as you’re sure). As I keep saying, I don’t know Bruce and wouldn’t question his ambition or drive on the back of not knowing him or how he feels about managing Newcastle. You can if you want but hopefully you’ll soon start to see that you’re not going to have much joy persuading me otherwise.
  18. Thats 4 overseas players you’ve said we’ve signed now. I love a good overseas misfit rumour/signing. Until I see them play anyway.
  1. Load more activity