All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. After numerous hours of consultation. I can confirm the following will not be in the selection - Old Tidman Kim Olsen - promised amazing things after his scoring record in the Danish 8th tier and geeing us up at Port Vale away. Jon Beswertherick - taken off after 17 mins rules him out. For me it's Bannan, every day.
  3. Those post match celebrations. Goosebumps. Best fans in the country
  4. Today
  5. Think it interesting times for the club, almost a bit of a crossroads moment. With a few factors built in. Firstly we need to stay in the division. Then is a case of what he has to work with. Clearly Röhl is a decent manager, others will definitely be interested in him and ultimately it'll be up to him where his future lies.
  6. It's a lucrative market the USA. However moving games from another country distracts, for me personally, from the local competitions. Like anything else though, football will just follow the money.
  7. Kloppe be choppes. Everton are nuts. Get ravaged by a bang average Chelsea side and then beat Liverpool. Liverpool pooing the bed is legit funny.
  8. Even if we go down, he has to stay because we are so much better than we were under Xisco. I do not trust Chansiri not to bin him if we get relegated though. If our form had been like this all season we’d be safely mid table.
  9. Where's @thebizzle when we need him! What you heard my mate?
  10. I’ve nothing against a ‘39th’ game which has been mentioned in the past Easy, just add an extra round of fixtures to mean there’s one more game and fans in this country aren’t losing a game There’s so much money in this that it will eventually happen, if an actual Liverpool Man U PL game was played in New York, it would be like the Super Bowl with people paying $1000s to go, and that’s what it’s all about now, eventually everything always follows the money.
  11. Yesterday
  12. I hope they somehow force it through further encouraging the so called big 6 to P155 OFF! TThat's another private plate for Neil's collection!
  13. A grate post, thanks 4 this clarification. 2 many confused pessimists on ear
  14. The most attractive games will be sold to the highest bidder and played wherever they want. It's all about money now and nothing else.
  15. How many times do you need telling that Saturday is not a mwg? A lot depends on other results? Stay with the positive Röhl? Do stop crying wolf! But u mite be rite ! Too early to say!
  16. Hopefully he'll get them relegated next season as well!
  17. Football fans nick tunes to fit their own players/teams/managers. It happens. All the time. Some of the most popular chants we've had have been nicked off other teams. "We've got Bannan", "Never get past Semedo", "Ole Ole, We're all Wednesday aren't we".
  18. Brutal sentence to end the match report on the BBC website…
  19. I rather like the idea of Everton and other clubs becoming a Wednesday tribute act.
  20. Heard a Coventry fan doing this in a pub in Bristol on Sunday for "Dasilva" Nothing safe anymore.
  21. It's a simple explanation of a misunderstanding really.... DC is going nowhere. DC has taken up US citizenship and got a US passport. He's now known as "Washington DC"
  22. I played his Dad in doubles at pool in The Bradway years ago. Me and my mate beat him and his mate, but David was chatting our lass up and I let it go because he's David. In the end, as we won, not sure David was concentrating on the pool or ours lasses ********. George could be my son by proxy. True story. Maybe not the George bit.
  1. Load more activity