All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. What truly original songs have we got? I think the Gassama Tequila song was originally ours.
  3. You started this and seem very opinionated on the views of anyone who is critical of the Hirst family but failed to enlighten us on the true story. As per my earlier posy, I have no idea what happened but would love to be educated.
  4. Hated their site since they removed the 606 forums, their justification for binning the forum was “save money”, because running a forum with all that tax money they take is too much hard work ffs.
  5. Everton have the most boring set of songs Seven Versions of Ee-Verr-ton Need all the hep they can get
  6. He got sacked by Middlesbrough and Watford for a reason. He's a lower league charlatan. Got lucky with the pigs first time around and has fed off that success ever since
  7. Only if Smith is on the pitch. Excellent penalty taker
  8. you could well be right, but equally there is every chance you will be proven wrong... this one goes to the wire..
  9. To be fair, we didn’t even get into the area in the first 13 games!!
  10. Never Walk Alone was pinched by Liverpool off us, but they will nick owt unless it's nailed down..
  11. Penalties are fine if youve got a Shearer or Le Tiss to take them I really hate the way some players take them nowadays, the stutter run up really pi33es me off
  12. Realistically, the Blunts need to win every one of their remaining games to have a mathematical chance of staying up. Defeat against Newcastle relegates them. In practical terms, a draw does as well. Unless they can overturn the 41 GD advantage Forest have over them in their final 3 games. Of course, Forest only need to win one of their remaining four games and it's academic. Fizz the permutations!!! They're doomed......
  13. Once the takeover is announced, we can hold a Q&A and have this question top of the list as priority!
  1. Load more activity