All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I can't think of a single person who cares one jot if someone used to be an A-Shareholder or not in 2024 It's as relevant as rickets
  3. Crack on then You do YOU Let others do THEM ffs
  4. Yeah, as much as I dislike them it was brilliant that night, I was on my way to town to meet some mates at 0-3 thought it was game over, we ended up in Walkabout just as the equaliser went in and I couldn't believe the atmosphere, by the end people were dancing on tables and all sorts, it was like being in Liverpool.
  5. Honestly, I know this is like a meme, but I’m 99.9% sure this is actually Chansiri.
  6. This is the problem. I actually got carried away when watching them in Istanbul, it was edge of your seat stuff and you couldn’t help but want them to turn it around….. but as soon as the final whistle went you knew that was it, you would never hear the last of it The fuss that was made when they won the World Club Cup was ridiculous…. Greatest ever team in the history of the galaxy, in comparison to the insignificance for other teams who have won it
  7. Yes I’m going to go against the grain here but I think it’s the right decision. Can we really complain about cup replays being scrapped when you look the crowds we got for the cup games this season? We don’t even open the full ground for the cup games. I know will some will say it’ll hit the smaller clubs but realistically how often does a small club hit the jackpot and earn a replay against a big club? I can barely think of any examples where a small club has had a pay day replay against a big club in the last 10 years. Also if there’d been no replays we may well have knocked Coventry out this season on the night. Extra time and pens at Hillsborough against Coventry would have made it a better game and we may well have gone through. Once it went to a replay at Coventry it was a game none of us wanted that we were always likely to lose anyway
  8. Lees got injured the game before. The other choices were Ciaran Brennan, Urhoghide or Liam Shaw (the latter two already confirmed as leaving). I think we end up losing 5-3 with any of those choices. We also had to go into that match with dross like Pelupessy, Rhodes, Kachunga and Green either in or close to the XI because there was no-one else. Westwood and Reach also had one foot out the door. The squad was a shambles - very similar to our situation now. Only one man to blame for that.
  9. I know loads of people with £150m spare to waste on a football club worth five times less. I’ll start making a few calls.
  10. Christ it's going to happen. I'm still watching the Villa game in extra time but the Sky app just said "Penalty" in the Liverpool game but not who to! Should've known really.
  11. I can just imagine you now On the same bus as Rosa Parks Telling her to move and stop causing a fuss because nothing would come of her nonsense
  12. I'm not suggesting hat the fans come up with he money themselves, although you'd be surprised by how much money some people have. I'm saying that we should put appeals out to billionaires (there are tens of thousands of them), many of whom would love to run a football club but have never heard of us.
  13. His successor has got 9 points from 10 games. Warnock only had 8 from 7 games. Both of them got to play Rotherham, which Moore (20 points from 22 games) didn't. Could just be that Huddersfield's squad isn't very good.
  14. I didn't say I was. But I'm an ex A-Shareholder and I'm working on getting people I know together.
  15. The only way fans will have ownership is if we have to start a phoenix club should the worse happen. No fan group is going to be able to raise enough funds to service the debt let alone buy the club and the stadium back at his price. It’s going to take private equity group levels of investment to turn this shitshow around.
  16. do we mean waste of time? or waste of space just like the post?
  17. Good try, Dejphon. You're not getting your money back, though.
  18. It being an Italian opponent gives me some hope at least (ignoring THAT game of course).
  19. It's slow to dawn on many fans and groups that anything they say, or do, is a waste of space unless it is geared towards buying Chansiri out. Its not rocket science! He wont be pressured. He won't go, no matter what, if he is not bought out! That is absolute! There's a lot of energy and hot air being misdirected by fans and groups. Get the money lined up and get him out! Nothing else will count for s**t. No more wasted talk or gestures!
  1. Load more activity