All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I wait for a bloke to walk down the north stand and hang numbers under the letters, works a treat
  3. Have you watched any of the "inside", the match videos on the Sheffield Wednesday Official website? The other players chat to each other and mess sround etc, but Beadle hardly ever interacts with the other players. On the pitch it looks as though he and the defenders are from different planets and there is not much of a thing between Beadle and the fans either. He does not come across as a team player who is totally committed to the club, which as a loan player until the end of the season, he isn't is he? A far cry from Dawson who lives and breathes Sheffield Wednesday. If only Dawson could take his game up a notch, we would have a decent Championship goalie, but as it stands he is just a bit better than Beadle in my opinion and should really be playing.
  4. @Owlstalk Admin Team Would you be so kind as to pm @Chris_B_SWFC my email address
  5. You can't get the goalscorers from the big 5 leagues in Europe yet you can have possession stats for Swedish and Austrian leagues. It's winding me way more than it should but ******** sort it out bbc
  6. Amazing what you can save when you shop around
  7. Suspect he's more welcome there than at Hillsborough.
  8. Couldn't agree more, think we all know the hope we've got from this topic will come to nothing in the end (that's its there's any truth in it) but my main concern is Saturday, my nerves can't take it just want us to get job done and we can all relax a bit
  9. Can you message me, then I should be able to reply .. 

Thank you

10. Meh, a small price to pay for a Sheffield-launched satellite.
  11. Been pondering it and I can only see Wednesday v Brum for the last place, with us needing to better Brum’s last day result.
  12. Could you message me. I've been away from owlstalk for a while so I don't meet the post requirements
  13. Could be managing in the West Bromwich and District Sunday Methodist Table Tennis League next.
  14. Glad I didn’t go now, especially as I had it in my head it was at Hillsborough
  15. As long as they aren’t singing Danny Danny Röhl anytime soon I’m not bothered
  16. For me it's always the bad. I can remember getting relegated in 1990, as clear as day. Likewise, the 1993 FA cup replay. I just remember the car park after. Gutted. The good times, not so much. I've no idea why, but the painful times have stuck more in my memory, sadly.
  17. Are season tickets on sale for an extra few days?
  18. The tune was all over before we started singing wawaw but the way we sing it, we were first. The friggin band took it to Leeds rhinos games and Leeds then started singing "all Leeds aren't we".
  1. Load more activity