All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Well his last strategy got us close twice and his new strategy is only seven months old, if it wasn't for our woeful start and the terrible PR, I think we'd be saying we're doing a lot right. We'll never know what goes on in his head, but I imagine he'd rather stomach a few more seasons losing £5m or so a season, rather than realising a massive loss right now, but no one can be sure.
  3. Oh defo mate only messing! We have owls all over and proud of it
  4. There’s a pig on a forum calls hisen derbysufc or derby blade can’t remember. But Jesus he thinks he’s 1 of 20 pigs on a street in derby somewhere and there’s no Wendy’s anywhere in derby. Then goes on to say the local landlords a Wendy so him and his 20 ‘blade ‘ pals go to a different boozer now down road .. I seen that other month. Was thinking mek ya mind up kid
  5. Not sure what you mean youth. (never understood why everyone from Derby calls everyone youth).
  6. Man City Arsenal Tottenham Everton West Ham Utd Clubs as big as us, if not bigger. Some moved to increase capacity, but all realised the facilities were not fit for purpose anymore. It would be very sad and emotional if we ever left Hillsborough, but there isn't anything special or sacred about us. It wouldn't be unreasonable for us to have a new ground built at some stage if the funding was there.
  7. It's because racists hate black people. Some racists will 'tolerate' black people (how kind of them), until said black person does well, or gets ideas 'above their station'
  8. I get what your saying. This is the answer to why Vini Jnr gets more abuse than others. It's because he's very, very good and can damage your team, so if the fans can upset him and put him off his game , then that's what they will do. By now, they know he WILL react , so on it goes. I'm not sure about him diving..not many attacking players that don't these days. He's certainly hated though and getting no sympathy from the Spanish game. I follow an Athletic Bilboa website, and I've not read anything racist on there until this has blown up - They have absolutely zero sympathy for him. It was like the worse posts of the Kasey Palmer threads on here but with no-one challenging the ' he brought him on himself' posts.
  9. Live in Kegworth, the other side of Long Eaton!
  10. He’s never going to recoup what he’s put into the club as he doesn’t have the know how to get us into the Premier League. So every year his losses are going to grow and grow and his asking price will grow with it meaning if he doesn’t eventually lower the asking price, he is committed to losing millions more pounds every year on a failed project where the majority of his customers want rid of him. There may come a time when his family decide it’s time to stop throwing good money after bad.
  11. I’ve definitely met a lot more Wednesday down here than blunts.
  12. I'd like to think we're less insular and small minded as dem blades.
  13. Burton on Trent.... family came down here for work when I was young
  14. I live in Derby but am hoping to move back to the Sheffield area this year. There’s a window cleaner who drives round Oakwood with a big Wednesday badge painted on his van.
  15. Actually it is a Teet Owl. Teat is derived from the Old French or Dutch word, "tete" or the Greek word τιτθύς.[14] An alternative, but possibly not unrelated, would be the Welsh word "teth" or the Old English, "titt" which is still used as a slang term. However the Species is from the Scottish Etymology where teet (comparative mair teet, superlative maist teet) mean swift, quick, fast, faird. The Teet Owl is considered one of the fastet Owls, noted for its quick flight changes and ability to twist and turn sharply while hunting prey hence the name
  16. Today
  17. Dont know but that's a fine set gnashers he's got
  18. Presumably so that fans who don't live in Sheffield and are not ST holders have a chance of attending away games where the allocation is pathetic, e.g. QPR
  19. This is how we get our songs nicked then
  20. Payday today for a lot of folk. Expect a good day of sales
  21. Because I want to know if it's actually possible to get tickets this way or is just some PR BS made up by Operation Chansiri
  22. If Leighton says he's going, ill do everything in my power to keep him out of spite I hope anyway
  1. Load more activity