All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This is a really terrible match. Wednesday are totally without any spark, ambition, or desire to beat a man. Too safe most of the time. However we look solid enough, and got the goal, so keep it up boys.
  3. Finally.. someone running beyond Fletcher..
  4. Don't mind it these days, happy to scrape under the radar... no one is talking about us, but we're doing alright
  5. Nice not to be talking about the ref...who doesn't seem bent for once.
  6. Early second goal and they're buried.
  7. Good finish Luongo. Not a great performance but it's a scrappy game.
  8. Depending on QPR really. Didn't even know they were up there to be honest, but when they were winning, and you would think they will score again against Reading, they go 2nd
  9. Surprised you can’t hear my gob where you are mate
  10. should be kids a fiver night games on sky..
  11. I was thinking same what’s with all the stoke @rse licking
  12. If only you were there to make it better...
  13. If he committed himself to challenges instead of poncing about I'd not have any complaints. He's got the second half to put that right.
  14. We're 3rd. 2 more goals and we go 2nd above weeds.
  15. Likes of Harris and Luongo make you a bit more confident that we can do this, will get forward fast if they try to attack - we're a lot less sluggish
  16. Hope we start quickly after the break and put these away. No more defending 1-0 leads please
  17. Why is Iorfa marking baath he’s winning everything. Get fletcher on him or Borner. plain to see.
  18. should get a few now, a good team finishes them off n they are rock bottom
  19. I know I’m speaking to soon but bloody hell we could go 3rd If we win tonight! Amazing.
  20. He's not been great. Feel like he's try a little too hard - but as ever, he's not hiding.
  21. Probs get moved, but couldn't resist sharing exchange between me and a blunt last night...
  22. No point crossing when only fletcher in the box.. Needs support
  1. Load more activity