All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yep and we offered him a VERY good deal for somebody who had one league appearance in the Championship coming off the bench
  3. When will North Korea make a bid to host the World Cup. ?
  4. This player came to us as " one for the future" in the early 2000's,stayed for almost a year and made just one appearance.
  5. Sam Reed's disposition and running style reminds me of Tony Galvin
  6. I guess we will never know now as things have gone well for Röhl. But the refreshing thing for Röhl has been his positivity from the beginning. That has rubbed off on the team. At Rotherham and United there was the intro of Richardson and Wilder and despite the usual early rallying call, within a couple of weeks it’s “I know what we need to be successful”, “this isn’t my team” type chat which is the killer and acceptance from the top. Röhl had some bad results early on, places like Plymouth spring to mind. But unless I’m mistaken whilst he’s criticised a team for not showing up, he’s never done the hand washing thing which to be fair he’s got better credentials to do than some others
  7. i thought i saw that he was injured on his social media a few weeks ago, but can't find the same post now though. But yeh I think he is injured
  8. Is Shipston injured; looking like he's not going to make it as a pro based on his game time.
  9. In a perfect world; Leeds will beat QPR Friday Ipswich beat Hull Swansea beat Norwich. All to play for last game of season then.
  10. He's free to leave at the end of the season anyway. No reason not to play now.
  11. McCoist is a Talksport alumni just like Simon Jordan. Talksport love us.
  12. DC probably hasn't listened to a word of the press conference and taken in Danny's words..he just thinks about himself & his childish megalomania. Hope i'm wrong.
  13. I’m amazed it wasn’t a bigger story but the amalgamation of Euro host and South American host to celebrate the first World Cup is utter tripe. It just merges both together to allow Saudi to get the World Cup sooner.
  14. Danny Röhl is magic Wears Laderhosen with a hat Better than Ron and big Jack So Chansiri gave him t’sack.
  15. One would hope that even Chansiri knows that not backing Röhl thereby forcing him to leave would mean he wouldn't be able to come to a game at Hillsborough ever again. He'd be finished.
  16. Much more positive press than that which Chansiri brings to the club.
  1. Load more activity