All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He still looks oblivious to what’s happening
  3. 1) I think Wednesday fans will still not react in this way..some will be queuing up for his autograph snd saying do t listen to some of those other supposed fans. 2) he’s probably oblivious anyway
  4. Today
  5. Let's face it the only way most of us would be seen next to Wildebeest is if we were kidnapped!
  6. He's not going to turn up at the game and have thousands singing abuse at him. Surely not.
  7. Thing is, they’re still quite reasonable compared to ours and the supporters trust might be listened to. They also spend money on players and invest in facilities, etc. https://theathletic.com/5274960/2024/02/16/nottingham-forest-city-ground-redeveloped-masterplan/#
  8. We at least still have the opportunity to avoid the drop and I think we will Let the pride of Sheffield in the blue and white show the football world that there is a Sheffield team with the fire in their bellies and skill to serve Sheffield well Leave relegation to the other lot We do not want to share in it
  9. We should all encourage new supporters to join us instead of frightening them off with exorbitant prices keep prices reasonable.
  10. May we all remember our loved ones who are no longer with us The happy times we shared supporting the Owls and the friendships that have developed RIP
  11. Sending love and condolences to you and your family. stay strong WAWAW
  12. Sorry for your loss pal, RIP to your old man. I wish you better days.
  13. Sorry for your loss Cornwall Owl. I lost my dad 3 years ago and my entire love for Wednesday was built around him and our routines. 1st time back at S6 without him was hard but it gets easier. He'll always be there with you even if you don't see him You can always count on Wednesday to be utterly $hite or infuriating anyway, I often tell my dad he's not missing much
  14. Cheers, I thought I'd seen somewhere that contract talks had stalled. Are we trying to extend his contract?
  15. QPR draw=48 Stoke win= 50 Plymouth loss = 48 Brum win = 48 Hudds draw = 45 Owls draw = 45 3 points (effectively 4) behind 3 teams with 2 games to go......gulp What a bonus for brum with that fixture off the back of a great home win
  16. Yesterday
  17. I bet he's steaming about that review
  18. You seem to be one of those Owls cracking up under the strain of this fine relegation fight being waged by Röhl. Forget that lovely man Moore, other than feeling sorry for the suffering of PV fans. Just enjoy some of the opposites dropping points today, Saturday, and then see how we go Sunday... Have a Happy weekend
  19. QPR 47 V Preston = NEW Total = 47 Stoke 47 v Plymouth = NEW Total = 48 Plymouth 48 V Stoke = NEW Total = 49 Brum 45 V rovrum = NEW Total = 46 Huddersfield 44 V Swansea = NEW Total = 45 OWLS 44 Points V Blackburn =NEW Total = 48
  20. Yes but all fan bases have morons.
  21. ‘Nick’ is pork you loons……surely you can see that.
  22. He is being a very responsible owner and coming to Sheffield to support his team, give inspirational team talks and congratulate his manager on exceeding all expectations. Easy to see that this all ties in.
  23. There's a wmc across from the ground that let's away supporters in..
  24. His job to motivate them regardless of contract issues, as many said when Moore had the same problems
  1. Load more activity