All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Agree, all set up for him to get some game time.
  3. Agree, can't remember a league this bad, everyone is crap. Even the refs. Come on Wednesday.
  4. They mean from a defensive point of view. Shocking goal to concede. Defender barely committed. Still, i'm worried about these commentators. Samaritans will be working overtime to just make sure they make it thought the night. Must be what a season of watching Stoke does for you.
  5. Yep !!! Thanks @RedDragonOwl , FFS
  6. This dhl adverts entertaining omg Brian Adams !!!! Haha
  7. Dull but there we are. We are a solid team but not much creative power. Worth the lead.
  8. If it’s not the ref it’s the commentators...
  9. A crap game but we're getting the job done. I think Fox had a good half, he's put some good crosses in.
  10. If we can play this badly and still be in the top six I think we're in with a shout.
  11. Just saw the replay - the Stoke miskick to try to clear Fletch's flick-on was a thing of beauty. Lovely cool finish by Luongo. Let's not do what we did at Cardiff - great first half followed by a pish-poor second half...
  12. This second half looks like a perfect opportunity for FF to come on and remind people what he can do. Plenty of space, game crying out for some flair and creativity.
  13. Fair comment Hopefully they'll have something to get excited about next half
  14. Interesting to see Reach and Bannan really rushing to win ball back after we’ve lost it. Much higher intensity in trying to win it back quick from whole team. Also a few different corner routines too. Nice to see bit of variety. Solid first half without creating too much, but despite the league table these are no mugs.
  15. Exactly the same as Stoke really, except they ain't got a goal FFS
  16. Pudil and Hunt 2015 and worlds apart from the 2019 FBs.
  17. Scrappy game, we've looked comfortable and scored at the right time. Hope we come out attacking in the second half, need another goal (or two) to make it secure. Kicking towards the kop we usually create some chances. If we get an early goal, their heads might drop and very limited options from the bench now.
  18. Maybe if either side played any football we might find out.
  19. Results start the same and we're 3rd, plus I'm up £43 in the Barnsley result
  20. not quite, Leeds are currently drawing and on 24 points, we are winning and on 23 points. We’d need Leeds to lose to go above them, but then Preston would go above us instead
  21. This. No sitting back. Let's get the 2nd tonight and finish them off.
  22. I was the same. Didn’t have a clue QPR where doing so well. Really seem to have sneaked under the radar.
  1. Load more activity