All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Time to put that ‘rumour’ to bed. He’s back in full training and could play tomorrow.
  3. Ahhh the kit release discussion Always a fantastic time for SWFC Throw into it “who’s the sponsor? Do we have one? It says they ceased trading, can’t be right” etc and it’s right fun I’m here for it though.
  4. Didn't Manure appropriate "Always look on the bright side of life." off us? Then were praised by the media for being so amusing/inventive/self-deprcating.
  5. Let’s have a poll on who loves Pol
  6. Officially 99 years today since their last major trophy and win at Wembley
  7. Knowing Channers it will be the week before the season starts but don't worry it will break all sales records.
  8. He took a gamble, it didn't come off. Now he's stuck with us and nobody else is interested in buying us. It is what it is. We don't want him and he has no respect for us.
  9. It’s very poor that we can’t sell the lower lep. A stand with over 6,600 seats is probably going to have 2,400 fans in it when we have demand to sell thousands more tickets to home fans.
  10. One of our better defenders, but not irreplaceable. Hedged his bets when he joined given contract length, as is his prerogative and we (the club) agreed to it. Whether or not he moves on remains to be seen, but I don't think there is any conspiracy around his injury/availability.
  11. I feel like the Man U higher ups protect Rashford and managers know this. Maybe it’s because he’s a local lad thats scored a few goals. I’d get him sold outside of England.
  12. Another one for Danny's long list - get the kit out in time for the pre-season friendlies (probably in Germany!)... and don't forget the black shorts!! I see QPR have today released images and details of their new Home shirt for 24/25, and they're wearing it tomorrow against Weeds, available to buy 15th June. Good planning. I reckon we'll be mid August
  13. He's improved a lot over the season, he's fast, fairly skilful and not one to shirk a challenge. If we can work on his final ball there's a very good player there and we look a better balanced side with him and Palmer working together on that side.
  14. I reckon he’s decent but just that. A good championship player. It’s about his level for me.
  15. Or a Dr dre coffee table with resin cast Snoop legs can see em now in the club shop.
  16. Blackburn likely to beat Coventry who lost the chance of the play offs. NEXT Championship games: QPR 50 Points v Leeds Southampton v Stoke 50 Points Blackburn 49 Points v Coventry Huddersfield 44 Points v Birmingham 46 Points (Do we want Hudders to win?) Millwall v Plymouth 48 Points OWLS 47 Points v WBA CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE @ 17.00 hrs on Saturday 27th April 2024? Predict Teams Points guys... Stoke = Points ? QPR = Points ? Blackburn = Points ? Plymouth = Points ? OWLS = Points ? Birmingham = Points ? Huddersfield = Points ?
  17. It's like nearly every story has to have a pointless header picture on the front page. So literally your eyes are scanning the whole page It's too much
  18. Not bothered if he goes or stays to be honest. He is not as good as he thinks he is. We can get better, preferably somebody left-footed.
  19. Good point tbf, I don’t think Sancho has wasted any time getting back into the Dortmund team - so he can’t have been training too lazily
  20. Greasy chip butty, however it shhite & nicked off Rotherham.
  21. How do they consistently manage to be poor or average but have one bloke that scores loads?
  22. Who knows. Best not to rock our own boat about 1 player We’ve got important games left
  1. Load more activity