All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don’t recall either because it’s before my time, but both clubs say it was ‘occasionally’ sung in the 70s In terms of signing it en masse, in the stadium I definitely recall hearing Wolves do it in the mid-90s around the time of the Pressman penalty I don’t recall us doing it at any point outside of the last 10 years or so
  3. Don't bother me ,I think it's funny how they ended Liverpool title chances .
  4. I was just thinking at his age, if he had those numbers for us there would be outrage and cries of we need better. I mean Musaba gets grief week in week out with better figures than Hirst. I think Hirst is decent BTW, I also think he’d be better if he’d not wasted the time playing pretend football on foreign lower leagues. But it is what it is. Time to move on.
  5. I don't think his value has gone up much at all. He should be near the peak of his value and currently he is valued at around what we paid for Sinton 30 years ago and about 2% of the value of fellow Yorkshireman Haaland. From what I have seen he is a decent if a bit injury prone 2nd division footballer. If they get promoted ( I would love Ipswich to do it ). We will then see if he is good enough.
  6. I suspect the majority of fans were delighted when we ‘went for it’ and when we signed Jordan Rhodes. It backfired. Have I missed the takeover rumours?
  7. I've just realised I missed the "fail to" on point 3 and 4. So, it reads as if we need Plymouth and Blackburn to achieve those points. I don't suppose anyone is daft enough to think we need the teams around us to do well though.
  8. Should the club adopt the ‘ better to ask for forgiveness than permission ‘ strategy when it comes to SAG and extra ticket sales? Seems to work for me with the pub from what I can remember!
  9. Been knocking about with Neymarv too much. Rumour has it the Marvin has been spotted in a John Deer showroom recently. Make of that what you will.
  10. Its been terrible for ages. Just full of their agenda to promote ladies football. Second only to sky sports news and all their agendas.
  11. I wonder what wage bill he had to work with. I'm not saying we were the highest, but I bet were in the top 1.
  12. Today
  13. Chancer spaffed daddies cash in a 2 season shitor bust plan that almost worked, when daddy said no more money then it rapidly went pear shaped and that stats clearly show that.
  14. Hirst has 6 goals in 26 games this season playing for one of the best teams in the league. He’s 25. Cadamateri has 5 goals in 25. He’s 18 and plays for a team that creates a chance at goal about once a month. The whole situation was a regrettable mess, but ironically after waiting decades for a home grown striker of any real talent, we’ve had another one- potentially even better- come through already and that’s where our focus should be.
  15. After numerous hours of consultation. I can confirm the following will not be in the selection - Old Tidman Kim Olsen - promised amazing things after his scoring record in the Danish 8th tier and geeing us up at Port Vale away. Jon Beswertherick - taken off after 17 mins rules him out. For me it's Bannan, every day.
  16. Those post match celebrations. Goosebumps. Best fans in the country
  17. Think it interesting times for the club, almost a bit of a crossroads moment. With a few factors built in. Firstly we need to stay in the division. Then is a case of what he has to work with. Clearly Röhl is a decent manager, others will definitely be interested in him and ultimately it'll be up to him where his future lies.
  18. It's a lucrative market the USA. However moving games from another country distracts, for me personally, from the local competitions. Like anything else though, football will just follow the money.
  19. Kloppe be choppes. Everton are nuts. Get ravaged by a bang average Chelsea side and then beat Liverpool. Liverpool pooing the bed is legit funny.
  20. Even if we go down, he has to stay because we are so much better than we were under Xisco. I do not trust Chansiri not to bin him if we get relegated though. If our form had been like this all season we’d be safely mid table.
  21. Where's @thebizzle when we need him! What you heard my mate?
  1. Load more activity